The Black Ops 2 thread - Page 8 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Non-Motorcycle Forums > Computers & Video Games

Old 11-19-2012, 11:09 PM   #141
TeeDubbDizzle
Rookie

Tried that "Best" setting without much luck. It was still pretty hit or miss for me. Not bad overall. Tonight's best.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1353388123912.jpg (32.8 KB, 71 views)
TeeDubbDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 01:30 AM   #142
ice-kUb
No talent eh-hole squid, who stunts in traffic wearing flippie-floppies, board shorts and sunglasses when he is not parked at Tim Horton's representing his single-member squid bike club. Also a Fuckwad, a Jizz Receptacle and a Twat Waffle.

Motorcycle: k5 600
Re: The Black Ops 2 thread

I gave in and picked BO2 up yesterday. Played it for an hour tonight and am already impressed by the online gameplay compared to Mw3. Haven't had a chance to play zombies yet but I'll get there.
ice-kUb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:36 PM   #143
JetBlast
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager

good to hear some of you guys are slowly getting adjusted to BO2. i cant wait to play. i wont be home for another 4 weeks. this is gonna be a long wait!
JetBlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:58 AM   #144
Grip.it_Rawb
TechSpec Representative

Motorcycle: GSXR 750

idk man, this games ridiculous with its connection issues. One game, 27 and 4,
same map, same people 5 15....nope Chuck Testa
Grip.it_Rawb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #145
JetBlast

ugh this wait just flat out sucks!! at least i am not playing here. i would not get any work done!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #146
Roscoe Hotfoot
Novice

Motorcycle: GSXR600 K6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip.it_Rawb View Post
I'm having the same experience. I'll be a freakin Boss in one game - I've actually racked up 40 kills in one TDM game, and the next game witht he same player on the same map, I'll get absolutely owned. The highs are pretty high, but nothing sends me over the edge more than knowing an enemy is coming around the corner, having my my shotgun up and at close range "surprise", and shooting early and at the head only to be taken out by a sniper rifle pointing away from me. I've even been killed a couple of times and an instant later the guy that killed me comes around the corner. I guess they got magic bullets in the near future.
Roscoe Hotfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #147
dinkleberry
Novice

Motorcycle: '99 gixxer 600
Yeah there are connection issues with pc as well. Sometimes I won't even be able to join a game.
dinkleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #148
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 05 GSXR 750

Quote:

Yea.. I either go beast mode or I am the worst player on the team..

On that note.. Hopped on MW3 for a while today and absolutely owned without really trying.... All the little kids are still playin it and they are easy to kill.
njyork42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #149
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Started playing with the assault shield... Died a lot for a while..but I got it down now and in certain gamemodes it is super useful.. Cover anywhere you go..
Old 11-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #150
JetBlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by njyork42 View Post
Yea.. I either go beast mode or I am the worst player on the team..

On that note.. Hopped on MW3 for a while today and absolutely owned without really trying.... All the little kids are still playin it and they are easy to kill.
kids are waiting for xmas to come in order to play BO2
Old 11-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #151
JetBlast

lag compensation rant! i recommend you guys consider doing the DMZ router stuff for your xbox. it did help me out quite a bit even though i have a 35 meg connection lol

Old 11-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #152
njyork42
!##NULL##!

I just realized my xbox friend's list is full of whiny little fucks after a party tonight and am cleaning it out now..
Old 11-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #153
JetBlast

ugh, the wait is killing me! my GF said that my BO2 Hardened Edition showed up yesterday and she is going to hide it for xmas. she better let me play when i get back!! ill tear the house apart to find it!
Old 11-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #154
njyork42
!##NULL##!

lol..i still prefer mw3..I am just sick of it.. Plus this game has some cool stuff... I am really enjoying the black hats now... Hacking a camping guys bouncing betty and then it blowing him up and giving you a kill is a good laugh.. Did it on the boat yesterday in a hardcore match.. He was camping upstairs so I hacked it from underneath downstairs and it killed him.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #155
JetBlast

this game definitely sounds fun. i watched a video earlier about someone's opinion of the skill match making system. he was saying that if you play against others with similar K/D as you, then you wont get better. plus, guys with higher K/D (like 2.5) tend to lag more because you dont run into those types of players out there and they could be anywhere in the states (or country). he also says he runs into the same players at 2.5 K/D on a regular basis. so in the end, there is a plus and minus to the skill match making system.

i guess they have a MLG Pro league in the game too? he was saying something about it and how everyone in it is just insanely good.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #156
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead

Motorcycle: K9 600
I rented it from Red Box. I'm not sold on it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Mr. Fluffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #157
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
this game definitely sounds fun. i watched a video earlier about someone's opinion of the skill match making system. he was saying that if you play against others with similar K/D as you, then you wont get better. plus, guys with higher K/D (like 2.5) tend to lag more because you dont run into those types of players out there and they could be anywhere in the states (or country). he also says he runs into the same players at 2.5 K/D on a regular basis. so in the end, there is a plus and minus to the skill match making system.

i guess they have a MLG Pro league in the game too? he was saying something about it and how everyone in it is just insanely good.

I started that league play and after I was placed I was put in the gold division..so I am not sure it is entirely accurate... If you quit playing it your points fall and you will drop down divisions.. I don't like playing it cuz it don't level me but it affects my kdr.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #158
Grip.it_Rawb
TechSpec Representative

Motorcycle: GSXR 750

After several days of playing this POS and having such a huge set a variables that effect the game so wildly on either end of the good/crap spectrum, my brother in law and i decided we had had enough and chucked our copies on ebay wednesday night. SOLD in less than 15 minutes for $45 by eager soccer moms wanting to please their snot nosed grubby kids for christmas.
(Hostility towards kids!? no, hostility towards parents who put their 10 year old on xbox live)
im takin the money and buying the maps for MW3 finally.
Grip.it_Rawb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #159
[FTW]
Novice

Motorcycle: 03 1200 Sporty K7 Gixxer 1000

I just picked it up last week for the PS3. Haven't played it to much, played the campaign for a couple of hours and played Zombies online with my son and nephew with no problems. I don't game near as much as I use too so I'm not all that great but I still have fun. If you want to play with a grown man instead of getting your ass beat by a 12 yr old, my gamer tag is DefeatAll just say your part of the Gixxer Nation so I know who you are.
[FTW] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #160
Roscoe Hotfoot
Novice

Motorcycle: GSXR600 K6

Quote:
After several days of playing this POS and having such a huge set a variables that effect the game so wildly on either end of the good/crap spectrum, my brother in law and i decided we had had enough and chucked our copies on ebay wednesday night. SOLD in less than 15 minutes for $45 by eager soccer moms wanting to please their snot nosed grubby kids for christmas.
(Hostility towards kids!? no, hostility towards parents who put their 10 year old on xbox live)
im takin the money and buying the maps for MW3 finally.
I'm getting awfully close to this. The multiplayer is so inconsistent it is getting to be a joke. I've got high speed internet and have my settings set to "best". There are some matches where I'm moving fast as hell - I can get kills turning on somone who gets hits on my back. These are few and very, very far between though. At this point it is either a pretty even match where there is only one guy (usually with a .50 KDR) who is running around at light speed getting 30+ kills or where most of the other team (again with few KDR's above 1.0) running around destroying everyone.

I've got my sensitivity set to freakin 9 and still can't swing a SMG around fast enought to kill some of these fools who just run around knifing everyone. I usuaully end shooting up a whole clip at some fool running "hey diddle diddle, I'm going right up the middle" only to get stabbed in the face. This happened more than once last night and provoked more than one rage quit.

When the game works, it can be fun. Hardcore is actually easier than core - at least the one who gets the first shot off "typically" wins and the endless string of hit markers without a kill is rare. With a group who knows what they are doing and communicates effectively, you can rack up some pretty good wins. Still, my opinion of this game is souring quickly.
Roscoe Hotfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement