Season goal hit and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Pics and Vids

Old 11-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #1
Busa
Rookie

Motorcycle: 06 Turbo GSXR 1000
Season goal hit and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Only got 3 passes Saturday on my bike, the first pass right off of the trailer was a 8.76et, 3rd pass was a 8.87et bogging off the line and spinning running against Chris (Greenbusa in the first video below), and the best pass which is pictured, was a 8.73et@167mph (second video below) WHOOOOHOOOOO! Every pass was wheeling to or past the 1/8th mile and spinning past the 1000ft mark and there is a TON of power left in the bike, this was
only about 10-12lbs of boost, and only 6in stretched!!! :-) I am happy as heck and even happier that my little boy Rider got to experience the drag strip and see his daddy fly and HE LOVED IT!!!!!! The smiles on his face was priceless! Thanks again to Chris Huckeby at HBRRACING for putting together this incredible motor, it is doing its thang!!! It was a long time and a lot of heck coming to this point, but well worth it in the end!

It will definitely go a 8.40-8.50et on this tuneup with some seat time and a hooking back half, it was like a slip-n-slide at and past the 1000ft mark, and this was with no setup at all on the hays prostreet clutch, I just put all the weights on and hoped for the best in multistage mode, and it worked, well, quite a bit to well as far as not letting it slip and being like an on/off switch, but it worked LOL. I had a blast even though we only got 3 passes, but hit and far surpassed my goal for this year today, which was an 8sec 1/4 on a good running and reliable bike. I still can't believe I hit a .70 right off of the trailer, this is by far the fastest thing I have ever experienced, and it is scary to know that there is still lots more left in it haha!!!! Shooting for 7's next season just for a personal goal, but definitely going to dial it back, race a decent class we can be competitive but way conservative in and enjoy the hell out of it. A good drag shock, lightweight battery, some other lightweight tidbits, loosing some more weight myself (I am 190-200lbs suited now, and me and my bike together weigh 730lbs with 1/2 tank of fuel), and adding some wheelbase is coming next (was only +6 over, and my arm goes out to +12), maybe even some cool looking paint to top it off! I can't wait for next season!!!!!!!!!

Sold, but not forgotten:
1997 CBR600 F3 Rhinolined
2000 Blue/Silver Hayabusa
2001 Black/Blue Raptor 660r
1994 blue blaster 200 2stroke
1989 yellow Suzuki rm 125 dirtbike

"Living life on the edge is fun, just don't fall off!"
Busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #2
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

Re: Season goal hit and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Very cool your son enjoyed it so much.
Ironhead401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:11 PM   #3
rraiderr
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: Stretched and slammed Busa

Very nice.
rraiderr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:14 AM   #4
oldgixxer
Loves to nibble on Shannons huge boobs

Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...

Excellent times!
oldgixxer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #5
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600

Love how your kid just kept saying daddy
93goatfucker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
SolidSnake
Needs Friends...

Motorcycle: GsxR 600 k4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
Love how your kid just kept saying daddy
That was cute.

Nice man hope you had fun. Can't wait till I can do that.
SolidSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement