Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What do you guys think of these ?

2K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  jdubgixxer 
#1 ·
See less See more
#7 ·
Blue one is nice. That was the original color i was aiming for before i got my white one. Even though im glad i got the white, the blue is still really nice.

#22 ·
Go custom ...

I went from this:
View attachment 194100
stock black blue

To this :
View attachment 194101
Toyota/Lexus's Starfire White Pearl

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Funny I came upon this thread, you've chosen a similar scheme that I want to do to my K8... been thinking about the Starfire White Pearl for months now! :punk Wasn't sure how it would look, but your's looks great! Got any more pics?

#19 · (Edited)
Never really thought about removing it. I also have the passenger seat too so I guess I keep it there for flexibility.

To think bout it .. I mainly use the rear peg to straighten the bike up to put it on the stand .. I found bit easy that way.

White wheels would be too dirty to deal with

#24 ·
Its a beautiful color. Pictures doesn't do it any justice. I'll try to get some more.

This is the close up pic of the tank to see the pearly color.
View attachment 194265

Yeah it's always hard to capture pearl in a pic. Rode around on a pearl white Ducati Monster when I was traveling one month and in all my pics it just looks more like a shiny off white, yet in person it was amazing.

Sweet bike, look forward to more pics! :cheers
Also like the OP's black/blue idea, and a few other's I've seen... just can't stand my yellow one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.