WTF??? What is the point? - Page 6 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #101
oldfart01
Loves Ass Raping OG!!

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae, ...XR650R .K7-1000
Re: WTF??? What is the point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe View Post
So, should they be required to wear a sign on their chest announcing "what" they are? Drag queen, transsexual, preop, post op, just gay?

Hell should straight dudes have to wear a sign saying straight so gay dudes know not to hit on them and risk getting beat up?

There is no right answer honestly.

My opinion is it at least probably should be revealed before actual sexual contact at least, but it is impossible to do before flirting and shit.
Maybe not a sign, a large tattoo would be nice. I have an example below for you Joe.

*image removed outside Red R*

Last edited by Moto_Joe; 11-16-2012 at 06:28 PM.
oldfart01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #102
le skid
!##NULL##!

^ oldfart has the solution

Quote:
So, should they be required to wear a sign on their chest announcing "what" they are? Drag queen, transsexual, preop, post op, just gay?

Hell should straight dudes have to wear a sign saying straight so gay dudes know not to hit on them and risk getting beat up?

There is no right answer honestly.

My opinion is it at least probably should be revealed before actual sexual contact at least, but it is impossible to do before flirting and shit.

you know.... there are times I could swear you pull double-duty, simultaneously a moderator and troll, just for the giggles.

This is one of those times.
le skid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #103
Moto_Joe
Serial Comma Rapist Admin

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600 Racebike

Quote:
Originally Posted by le skid View Post
^ oldfart has the solution

you know.... there are times I could swear you pull double-duty, simultaneously a moderator and troll, just for the giggles.

This is one of those times.

MOST of the time I think you are a troll

I am completely serious.

Turns out people... yes even transexuals transgenders and homosexuals, all should have the right to be happy as long as it is not hurting anyone else.

So, how do YOU propose they handle it?

Never date anyone.
Tell everyone they meet up front that they are gay/ts/tg so as to not offend the other persons delicate sensibilites who doesnt want to associate with them?

It cant be done dude.

There is no feasibly way they could "date" without either A: having to tell everyone from the word "hello" what their sexual preference is OR B: decieving someone for at least some time until the subject can be safely breached.

Tell me how you can avoid either of those two scenarios completely? You cant.

People get bent out of shape about the deception... but do you expect them to announce it once they say hello to every person they are attracted to?

Motomummy.com : D&A Cycles of Macon : Livengood Motorsports
us129photos.com : JRI Shocks : M4 Exhaust : Moto D Racing : Dunlop : Hazardous Racing :SFH : SBS : VHS :
www.GoMotoJoe.com
Coupon code "motojoe" for discount on hazardous racing leathers
2013 WERA National Challenge 3rd place
WERA Expert #20

Moto_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #104
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600

What I dont understand is why would they date someone without telling them upfront... Wouldnt they want someone who is accepting of it? If anything not telling someone till youre hitting it off good is just setting yourself up for a bigger letdown
93goatfucker04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #105
Moto_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
Maybe not a sign, a large tattoo would be nice. I have an example below for you Joe.

*image removed outside Red R*

Not outside Red R. Especially not with the "tattoo" you so eloquently created.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #106
Moto_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
What I dont understand is why would they date someone without telling them upfront... Wouldnt they want someone who is accepting of it? If anything not telling someone till youre hitting it off good is just setting yourself up for a bigger letdown

While I PERSONALLY dont think of them as having something "wrong" with them, using something "wrong" is the only way I can use an analogy.

Lets say you had a giant golf ball sized tumor of a mole right next to your cock. Black, hairy, and gross looking. Clearly something a LOT of women would not find attractive, but something many who are not completely shallow bitches could look past.

Would you announce that in the first ten words of meeting a girl at a bar, every time you went out to date?
Old 11-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #107
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

I dont know. One is a difference in moral views and one is something medical.

Lets try a better analogy. it shard to come up with one. If someone had strange religious views(something very out of societies norm) would it be better that they tell a person up front knowing that the person will probaly turn them away, or lie about who they really are till the person likes them.

It is better relationship wise to be up front with who you are. And in the same way, look for people who are similar. Its just not healthy (or fair to the unknowing person) to start a relationship lying about yourself because you know the person probaly wouldnt like who you really are

JMO
Old 11-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #108
Pee Wee Herman
AKA 1/4milecrazy

Motorcycle: Street:2009CBR600RR Track:2007GSXR600

I heard that one way to easily identify a woman from a man is to look at their fingers. So far this has proven to be true according to my personal research, but I can not get any kind of medical or scientific data to back it up.

A mans middle finger is longer than his pointer finger. A womans ring finger is shorter than her pointer finger.

I dont know if this 100% correct, but it is a rumor I heard. All the images I saw on google seemed to confirm that.
CCS AM #795
T 1:35.38/L 1:14.06
Quote:
Originally Posted by GixxerVixxen View Post
Mine might be an innie, but I promise you you don't want to get into a dick measuring contest with me, son. I'll win.
Pee Wee Herman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #109
Moto_Joe

Not anywhere near conclusive. It may trend a certain way more often, but not close to all the time

Same with toes Some second toes are longer than big toe, some arent.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #110
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Ive known some girls who have hands not like that FWIW they were good looking too
Old 11-16-2012, 06:49 PM   #111
oldfart01
Loves Ass Raping OG!!

Quote:
Not outside Red R. Especially not with the "tattoo" you so eloquently created.
Sorry, I thought with the bikini it would be OK. After all that work I put in on the tattoo for her too!
Old 11-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #112
Moto_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
I dont know. One is a difference in moral views and one is something medical.

Lets try a better analogy. it shard to come up with one. If someone had strange religious views(something very out of societies norm) would it be better that they tell a person up front knowing that the person will probaly turn them away, or lie about who they really are till the person likes them.

It is better relationship wise to be up front with who you are. And in the same way, look for people who are similar. Its just not healthy (or fair to the unknowing person) to start a relationship lying about yourself because you know the person probaly wouldnt like who you really are

JMO
There is a difference in lying, and just not broaching the subject until more appropriate.

Just because I live in the south where "everyone" is super religous (not so much anymore but was that way in school) doesnt mean I need to alert every girl I am interested in that I am agnostic or atheist or whatever.

Sure, there comes a time when it needs to be brought up.

sometimes it may even happen organically. Sometimes it may need to be brought up quicker than planned.

Using your analogy of religion in most instances it would be organically, but if the girl was like "Hey lets go on a second date... there is this huge thing at my church tomorrow, you should come" it might be a good time to bring up the fact I dont go to churck

For the TS/TG etc that time would be the moment actual sexual contact is made. I include anything more than a quick peck of a kiss goodnight as that.

A HUGE number of date attempts will end with a phone number if you're lucky and nothing more and likely not even a call back. There is no reason for them to tell that person they met and chatted with at the bar for an hour or two they are ts/tg.

Problem there though is when someone ELSE in the bar already knows, and start shit like in this thread. From just some dancing and chatting there is NO foul made yet IMO. But some punk in the bar already knows and steps in and makes a mockery of it, and it becomes this huge deal because the ts/tg person was 'tricking" someone. They werent. They were just not in the position to tell them yet more than likely.

With that said, I am positive there are some nefarious ones that get off on tricking people. Trying to push boundaries. but for the most part id gather most just want to feel as normal as possible given the circumstances.

Motomummy.com : D&A Cycles of Macon : Livengood Motorsports
us129photos.com : JRI Shocks : M4 Exhaust : Moto D Racing : Dunlop : Hazardous Racing :SFH : SBS : VHS :
www.GoMotoJoe.com
Coupon code "motojoe" for discount on hazardous racing leathers
2013 WERA National Challenge 3rd place
WERA Expert #20

Old 11-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #113
Moto_Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4milecrazy View Post
A mans middle finger is longer than his pointer finger. A womans ring finger is shorter than her pointer finger.

I dont know if this 100% correct, but it is a rumor I heard. All the images I saw on google seemed to confirm that.
Actually my finger lengths comparitively are like the one you showed of the girl. Albeit they are closer to the same length, and overall a LOT shorter in comparison to the palm and more "chunky" looking. But my ring finger is a tiny bit shorter than pointer finger.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #114
Moto_Joe

Next one is a ban.

What makes you think a bar is any better than a bikini?

We dont allow chick pics outside red R, not if they can be construed in the least bit as suggestive.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #115
Moto_Joe

The only reason I left it the in the first post tht had it on page 1 was because it was in a group of other pictures that made it clear what it was about (pageant)

If anything the "censored" bars made it WORSE
Old 11-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #116
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Dont deleted posts usually show a post has been deleted?? That just vanished.

I was hoping for tah
Old 11-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #117
Moto_Joe

Not anymore. They completely go away except to us.

Has to do with you all not having to see the spam deletions.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #118
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Awesome id rather not know a post is gone and not see all that spam than the other way
Old 11-16-2012, 07:53 PM   #119
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 05 GSXR 750

Quote:
IMO the ONLY thing that makes a person gay is attraction to men.

It is FAR more gay for you to fuck a former chick that is now a dude than a dude who is now a chick. FAR more IMO.

And

Agreed 100%.. Being able to be turned on by something that looks like a dude..even if it used to be a chick..makes you a fag.
njyork42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012, 08:51 PM   #120
oldfart01
Loves Ass Raping OG!!

Quote:
Next one is a ban.

What makes you think a bar is any better than a bikini?

We dont allow chick pics outside red R, not if they can be construed in the least bit as suggestive.
I'll go by whatever you say Joe with no problem, but I got that pic from the Miss Universe Canada contest. She was on stage & had a gold bikini & had the number 11 on her wrist, no bars or censored stuff over her. I must have missed whatever thread you mentioned that the picture was in before, I just found it when I googled it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in