making my own petcock - Page 9 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > Gixxer Forums > Water Cooled Gixxers

Old 11-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #161
oldgixxer
Loves to nibble on Shannons huge boobs

Motorcycle: None, gave them all to Anthony D...
Re: making my own petcock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmhunt View Post
Shipping inside conus with a small flat rate priority box usps, no add on services is $5.40,not $8.00......I send out about 15 a week.
Delivery confirmation/signature required comes out to just under $8. I send plenty small flat rate boxes out as well
oldgixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #162
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: THE SRADIATOR

If you write very-very small on the petcock, you can just put a stamp on it and drop it in the mail.
THE SRADIATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #163
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Sometimes when you see something so blatantly wrong, you know you just have to step in and save someone from themselves.
The frankencock was one of those times.
I still have the stock-cock packed and addressed and ready to ship though it seemed like Cody preferred the pingle and who am I to say?

"Who am I"...I'll tell you who I am.
I am Sradiator...Warrior of the wasteland! The ayatollah of petcockOla.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:25 AM   #164
cody5127
Rookie

Motorcycle: 1995 gixxer 750

If OG doesn't want to ship till I get the red r then I'll take yours srad, I want to work on my bike while the weather is still nice, not all
cody5127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #165
tlee2989
Mr Creepy McCreep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody5127 View Post
If OG doesn't want to ship till I get the red r then I'll take yours srad, I want to work on my bike while the weather is still nice, not all
dude is so hard spend 15 bucks get your red are become a site supporter (to help keep the site running and help keep informing people like you about their bike so they don't catch themselves on fire) and OG said he would ship it to you and not charge you anything

if this is so hard then do us all a favor and
tlee2989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #166
cody5127
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlee2989 View Post
dude is so hard spend 15 bucks get your red are become a site supporter (to help keep the site running and help keep informing people like you about their bike so they don't catch themselves on fire) and OG said he would ship it to you and not charge you anything

Ok dude apparently you can't fucking read cuz I said I was gonna try and get it, but currently I cannot Get it because unfortunately this website does not accept cash. Do either read the whole story or you can gtfo
Old 11-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #167
tlee2989
Mr Creepy McCreep

o i read it they have these things called pre paid credit cards everywhere sells em and they are like a dollar so your looking at 16 bucks
Old 11-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #168
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Cody...I'll pick up the shipping should you want/need mine.
You reciprocate if/when you can by contributing to the site via the 15.00 membership.
Easy as that!
Old 11-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #169
cody5127
Rookie

Tlee, fuck off. Nobody asked for your opinion on my financial situation, as of right now I have a 5 $ bill in my pocket and payday is tomorrow, after payday I will be even more broke.
Srad, go ahead and ship, I will get the red r, even if it's not three end of the month, in January I'm starting a new job gonna be making a lot more than I am now so I should have it by
Old 11-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #170
tlee2989
Mr Creepy McCreep

not once did i make fun of your financial situation. you insunuated (sp) that you did not have a cc do to this comment here
Quote:
Ok dude apparently you can't fucking read cuz I said I was gonna try and get it, but currently I cannot Get it because unfortunately this website does not accept cash. Do either read the whole story or you can gtfo
in which i responded with this (note not once did i comment on your financial status, merely implying that you could use your cash to buy a prepaid cc )
Quote:
o i read it they have these things called pre paid credit cards everywhere sells em and they are like a dollar so your looking at 16 bucks
so you can lose your attitude sport, get the sand out of your vagina, and realize both people with the part were trying to help you. and i aggreed by saying become a site supporter to help keep the site going and the wealth of information flowing as well as the lulz
Old 11-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #171
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Cody...I'll send it this weekend.
All...we all do what we can here for the cause.
Some do more than others and every ones situation is different.
While I too find it difficult to believe that you are having difficulty with the 15.00 contribution fee, who am I to judge an others situation and so...I won't
Glad to help where/when I can as this site has been berry-berry good to me over the years and I try to always keep that in mind when trying to help others.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #172
ccmhunt
Superbike Champ

Motorcycle: 96 GSXR750 (parts), ZX7/9RR F-USA AMA SBK, 96 ZX7RR STREET, 96 WSBK ECKL ZX7RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgixxer View Post
Delivery confirmation/signature required comes out to just under $8. I send plenty small flat rate boxes out as well
See..... I said no add on services...... For $5.40

Tell you what I will pay his shipping just to end this mess.
ccmhunt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #173
cody5127
Rookie

Tlee, like I said fuck off. What you mean you never said anything about my financial situation? Did you read what your first post was on this thread? Maybe you should re check it cuz pretty sure you told me if I can't afford it to gtfo (paraphrasing). Plus, the red r is optional, as in it's not needed, just appreciated. I said I will get it when I can and that's what I plan on doing.

Srad, I really appreciate it
Old 11-15-2012, 11:37 AM   #174
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Man...This is like doing the circle jerk over the internet!
Old 11-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #175
cody5127
Rookie

You do like that kinda shit don't ya?
Old 11-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #176
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Quote:
You do like that kinda shit don't ya?
You know me so well...
Old 11-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #177
Spook155
Dick/Vagina Embracer

Motorcycle: 2014 Yamaha FZ-09

Tlee, I feel you on this one, it seems as though he just doesn't want to come up with the $15. Has plenty of cash to waste on brass valves though.

Luckily people like SRAD, CCM, and OG are willing to put that obvious red flag to the side so this guy can get his bike running safely.
Spook155 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #178
cody5127
Rookie

Spook, I don't have the money. Didn't you read that I only have 5 bucks?! God I'm tired OG dumb Fucks trying to tell me how much money I do or don't have! Here I'll put it in caps maybe you just can't see it. I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!
Old 11-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #179
tlee2989
Mr Creepy McCreep

Quote:
Tlee, like I said fuck off. What you mean you never said anything about my financial situation? Did you read what your first post was on this thread? Maybe you should re check it cuz pretty sure you told me if I can't afford it to gtfo (paraphrasing). Plus, the red r is optional, as in it's not needed, just appreciated. I said I will get it when I can and that's what I plan on doing.

Srad, I really appreciate it
Yea i can read and i know what i said this is my first post

maybe it is you who can not read
Quote:
Oldfart i bet you still have half naked fireman calenders in your garage

very very generous of you og. i dont see anything wrong with your requests become a site supporter 15 bucks and get a free 100 buck petcock seems like an easy concept to me. then later on cody can see the classifieds to again help himself with better deals on maintanence/care for his bike.
if this is the post you were refering too

Quote:

the point i was trying to make was that if you can't come up with the 15 bucks to help be a site supporter to help us all stay in touch and keep the information exchange going (trust me there is a huge supply of knowledge to be had here) that you should simply go to craigslist or ebay to find your parts.

point #1 neither on craigslist or ebay do i believe you could find the exact petcock for your make and model for under 15 bucks. OEM i believe someone said it was in excess of $100

point #2 with your red r you not only help keep this site running which we all love, but then you can also access the classifieds to sell as well as buy products (from people who know what they are talking about and can tell you quickly if it will work on other makes and models)

point #3 OG said he would give you the part free as long as you would become a site supporter then Sradiator said the same thing, both are willing to give you a $100 part FREE for simply becoming a site supporter

now where else will you find a brother hood like that? but that is the kind of people this site is filled with and all that they ask is for you to help support the site to keep it running so maybe just maybe someone else like you can be helped later on
Old 11-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #180
cody5127
Rookie

Yea you told me to gtfo. And also you still apparently cannot read since I repeatedly said that I will get my red r just not today, earliest would be at the end of the month but right now I don't have the money. So learn to read before you try to criticize me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement