Riders beware : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2012, 07:28 AM   #1
Bunke10
Club Racer

Motorcycle: K3 GSX-R600
Riders beware

Quote:
there is a gang here in el paso called TNT Custom Car Club and they are running motorcyclists off the road as an initiation, if they kill the rider they get special treatment.
Just saw this on a local forum. I'm not sure where all these people are but here's a couple threads to look at...

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showt...n-Texas-Beware

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=161240

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...0-TNT-Car-Club

Be safe out there.
Bunke10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #2
Mr645
Dont take ANY of my advice, EVER, when it comes to riding motorycles.

Motorcycle: 2003 GSXR 1000
Re: Riders beware

Yea been doing that since 1963. Look out as they typically drive Minivans, mostly Toyota, Honda and Dodge models. You can tell because the drivers are jumping all around in there seat, yellin' at their homies in the back, talking to their pimps on the phone and making sure their war paint is always perfect
Mr645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:00 AM   #3
upplink32
Unicycle Road Racer

Motorcycle: 03 sv650s, sold / 06 1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunke10 View Post
Just saw this on a local forum. I'm not sure where all these people are but here's a couple threads to look at...

http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showt...n-Texas-Beware

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=161240

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...0-TNT-Car-Club

Be safe out there.
Open carry + GoPro helps.
upplink32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:35 AM   #4
Ceiling Cat
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around

Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr645 View Post
Yea been doing that since 1963. Look out as they typically drive Minivans, mostly Toyota, Honda and Dodge models. You can tell because the drivers are jumping all around in there seat, yellin' at their homies in the back, talking to their pimps on the phone and making sure their war paint is always perfect
Ceiling Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
Ceiling Cat
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around

Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King

Eh, looks like an Urban Legend.
Ceiling Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #6
Bunke10
Club Racer

Motorcycle: K3 GSX-R600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceiling Cat View Post
Eh, looks like an Urban Legend.
Yeah the more I look, the more I think this may be the case...
Bunke10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: THE SRADIATOR

We call them "soccer moms" here in N.Y.
The cleverly fill their urban assault vehicles with small children and the elderly to cleverly disguise their deadly identity as kamikaze's of the new millennium.
You'll frequently see them trying to blind riders with their make-up mirrors, deafen them with blistering Barry Manilow music and create slick roads by hurling slurpees out their windows.
Riders beware!
THE SRADIATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #8
tlee2989
Mr Creepy McCreep

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthr...t=#post5776839
tlee2989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
ExpatJohnny
Back Marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr645 View Post

Around here, they all drive SUV's! There are no minivans, and when I rarely see one, it's a guy driving with a sad look on his face.
ExpatJohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #10
Motionelco
Rookie

Motorcycle: 2011 gsxr750
Nothing a 45 can't fix

Last month while riding home with my buddy. Some idiot in a 90s benze was weaving through traffic trying to catch up to us. We were doing 70-80 in the car pool lane. He constantly passed us up and slowed down. Eventually it was time to transfer to another freeway. At this point my buddy and I split. As I start taking the turn the benze jumps from he's lane to the transition ramp (where I was) and gets really close to my ass. At this point I jump to the emergency lane pass the suburban in front of me . And did a buck 20 to loose the guy . Went an extra 10 miles from home just to make sure id loose the guy for good. Yes I know you guys don't condone speeding through public roads, but in L.A. You never know who's inside that car. As I see it , I made a good choice cause I'm still here (btw there was hardly any traffic). Ride safe

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Motionelco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
Zlow28
16.8@186.1

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motionelco View Post
Nothing a 45 can't fix

Last month while riding home with my buddy. Some idiot in a 90s benze was weaving through traffic trying to catch up to us. We were doing 70-80 in the car pool lane. He constantly passed us up and slowed down. Eventually it was time to transfer to another freeway. At this point my buddy and I split. As I start taking the turn the benze jumps from he's lane to the transition ramp (where I was) and gets really close to my ass. At this point I jump to the emergency lane pass the suburban in front of me . And did a buck 20 to loose the guy . Went an extra 10 miles from home just to make sure id loose the guy for good. Yes I know you guys don't condone speeding through public roads, but in L.A. You never know who's inside that car. As I see it , I made a good choice cause I'm still here (btw there was hardly any traffic). Ride safe

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Similar thing happened to me one time except i wasnt as lucky as you. I was headed home from work and i took the backroads (a very long straight) at night. There was a white minivan tailgating me and i even slowed down a bit to let him pass, but he didnt. There wa absolutely no traffic and i know the road, so i sped up to im guessing 110 just to keep some distance between us. And as i was coming back down to speed limit, a car turns in on the opposite lane and goes past me. As it passed by i noticed it was a cop car. It busted a bitch, passed the minivan and sped up to catch me. As i did the turn into my my street, it pulled me over and gave me a ticket for speeding.
Luckily he only saw me as i was slowing down so he cited me for going 68 in a 55.
Advertisement