Fucking hell!! : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Old 11-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Motorcycle: Dromaius Novaehollandiae, ...XR650R .K7-1000
Angry Fucking hell!!

Just had the complete piss scared out of me!! Very dark & cloudy here tonight. It's garbage night so I drove my cans up earlier to the end of the driveway on my way to grab a pizza. It's about 400 feet out from the house & zero ambient light from anything. I got done eating & figured I would walk the pizza box up to the cans. I get about 1/2 way & I hear the unmistakable snorting/whistling of a very horny & angry whitetail buck.

My eyes hadn't adjusted at all to the the darkness so I can't see shit! Fucker had to be no more than 15 or 20 feet from me, I could actually hear him banging his hooves on the pavement of the driveway in front of me. I couldn't see him so I just turned my back to him so at least he would ram my ass as opposed to my face. My ass is pretty tough after all the GDC trips. After a minute or so I could hear he moved off 50 feet or so, but was still making these crazy snorting, whistling sounds at me.

I figured he was far enough off so I turned back to walk up the driveway & now I see something about 2 feet tall & white moving directly at me on my driveway. I'm wondering what the hell is next! I backed up about 10 feet & finally my eyes adjusted so I could see a little bit. It was a damn white plastic shopping bag blowing in the breeze! (It was a very mean & vicious looking garbage bag!)

I've been on this property for 18 years, I've only had 1 other run in with a buck. At least that time I had my spotlights on so I could see what the hell was happening. I was watering some new grass seed & that one decided he didn't want me to be in the yard. I think I'll start taking a flashlight out with me from now on.
President & founding Member of IACOGDC..........Insensitive Asshole Club Of GDC Always wear your cup & safety helmet while posting on GDC I am aging like a fine whine! Oldfart is mildly retarded, be kind. ...... Proudly Banned 1,000,000 & 3 Times .............. Erin at MotoMummy rules!
oldfart01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
Samantha750

Motorcycle: Two wheels and goes VROOM, VROOM
Re: Fucking hell!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfart01 View Post
Just had the complete piss scared out of me!! Very dark & cloudy here tonight. It's garbage night so I drove my cans up earlier to the end of the driveway on my way to grab a pizza. It's about 400 feet out from the house & zero ambient light from anything. I got done eating & figured I would walk the pizza box up to the cans. I get about 1/2 way & I hear the unmistakable snorting/whistling of a very horny & angry whitetail buck.

My eyes hadn't adjusted at all the the darkness so I can't see shit! Fucker had to be no more than 15 or 20 feet from me, I could actually hear him banging his hooves on the pavement of the driveway in front of me. I couldn't see him so I just turned my back to him so at least he would ram my ass as opposed to my face. My ass is pretty tough after all the GDC trips. After a minute or so I could hear he moved off 50 feet or so, but was still making these crazy snorting, whistling sounds at me.

I figured he was far enough off so I turned back to walk up the driveway & now I see something about 2 feet tall & white moving directly at me on my driveway. I'm wondering what the hell is next! I backed up a about 10 feet & finally my eyes adjusted so I could see a little bit. It was a damn white plastic shopping bag blowing in the breeze! (It was a very mean & vicious looking garbage bag!)

I've been on this property for 18 years, I've only had 1 other run in with a buck. At least that time I had my spotlights on so I could see what the hell was happening. I was watering some new grass seed & that one decided he didn't want me to be in the yard. I think I'll start taking a flashlight out with me from now on.
Samantha750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
Ironhead401
Team CGR Captain

No built-in flashlight on the walker?
Ironhead401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #4
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
No built-in flashlight on the walker?
The batteries are dead on that from using the horn too much.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #5
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher

Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead401 View Post
No built-in fleshlight on the walker?
Yeah it was the first thing he had installed

Seriously though, that would make me freeze. Deer attacks
93goatfucker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #6
gsxr_paul
Has Custom Title Envy

Motorcycle: 2006 GSXR 600
gsxr_paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #7
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: THE SRADIATOR

You don't need a flash-light...you need a shot-gun!
THE SRADIATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:01 AM   #8
cainyboy
Buggering Pommy Poofter

Motorcycle: Kawasaki ZX9R

cainyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:04 AM   #9
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SRADIATOR View Post
You don't need a flash-light...you need a shot-gun!
98% of the time deer are pretty mellow. I put out dried corn & mineral block licks to keep them around. It's not that unusual to have a dozen dozing around in my back yard at night. I just had a doe & 2 fawns feeding off her out back for a few hours the other night. Deer would normally take off very quickly if a person is around. Right now they are in the middle of rut, I'm sure that's why this one was all wacked out. You know how guys are when they are looking to get laid!

This time really sucked because I couldn't see anything so I didn't really know how to react. Nothing scarier than a wild guy with major wood.
President & founding Member of IACOGDC..........Insensitive Asshole Club Of GDC Always wear your cup & safety helmet while posting on GDC I am aging like a fine whine! Oldfart is mildly retarded, be kind. ...... Proudly Banned 1,000,000 & 3 Times .............. Erin at MotoMummy rules!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #10
njyork42
!##NULL##!

Motorcycle: 05 GSXR 750

Killed a buck like that once. It was charging me.. Ran wide open straight at me.. I shot it through the chest and it fell to the ground right at my feet.. It was like something out of a movie..
njyork42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:36 AM   #11
tinsnips
Lifetime Premium

Motorcycle: 2010 GSXR 600

That is funny. Flesh light
tinsnips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:13 AM   #12
oldfart01
GdC Camp Counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by njyork42 View Post
Killed a buck like that once. It was charging me.. Ran wide open straight at me.. I shot it through the chest and it fell to the ground right at my feet.. It was like something out of a movie..
That's pretty much what ran through my head when the buck was snorting & whistling at me.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #13
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Maybe the buck had heard about the G.D.C. camping trips and was just looking for your tent.
Could have been worse...You could have gone out with no glasses on and a gun and shot the neighbor while he was putting out his trash.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #14
dylanjacobus
Club Racer

Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000

Quote:
I couldn't see him so I just turned my back to him so at least he would ram my ass as opposed to my face. My ass is pretty tough after all the GDC trips.
You probably turned around subconsciously because you wanted the buck to ram you. We all know you dont actually care about your face.
dylanjacobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:35 AM   #15
-cyclops-
Club Racer

Motorcycle: 89 Honda NX 125; K7 600 (sold); 03 SV650 crack pipe, er, track bike

Quote:
Nothing scarier than a wild guy with major wood.
-cyclops- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #16
squale147
no rest for the wicked

Motorcycle: 2011 GSXR-1000((sold)),2008 GSXR-750,((sold)) 2009 GSX-1300R Hayabusa 1992 CBR-600F2

squale147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #17
IHaveGrumpyPants
Novice

You should've fought him.
IHaveGrumpyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #18
THE SRADIATOR
!##NULL##!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveGrumpyPants View Post
You should've fought him.
Don"t go THERE:

AND

Old 11-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #19
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead

Motorcycle: K9 600

Thanks for the laugh Oldfart
Mr. Fluffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #20
coopgt1
Rectum Rupticus

Motorcycle: 2003 GSXR 750

So you got attacked by a white plastic bag ?
coopgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement