Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P - Page 75 : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com
» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com > General Discussion > Anything Goes

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #1481
Ceiling Cat
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
 
Ceiling Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collierville, TN
Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King
Posts: 10,427
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
A few weeks ago a girl came to my dorm room. It was me, her and another guy. She had ONE water bottle of malibu and said "lets get drunk". I slammed it, looked at her and was like, ok... Now that I kinda have a buzz what are we gonna do. She left
She found your goat?
Ceiling Cat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #1482
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
A few weeks ago a girl came to my dorm room. It was me, her and another guy. She had ONE water bottle of malibu and said "lets get drunk". I slammed it, looked at her and was like, ok... Now that I kinda have a buzz what are we gonna do. She left
You didnt PIITB no lube?
dylanjacobus is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #1483
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceiling Cat View Post
She found your goat?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanjacobus View Post
You didnt PIITB no lube?
Yeah, the goat decided to stay
93goatfucker04 is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #1484
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
Yeah, the goat decided to stay
dylanjacobus is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #1485
Wag
Constantly in trouble now
 
Wag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Motorcycle: '06 Gixxer 1000, Hayabusa
Posts: 16,080
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

'Ftern'n, Crackhedz.

--Wag--
Wag is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #1486
Ceiling Cat
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
 
Ceiling Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collierville, TN
Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King
Posts: 10,427
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wag View Post
'Ftern'n, Crackhedz.
'Ftern'n ....

I know what you were trying to do, but you failed.

sup Wag
Ceiling Cat is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #1487
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Ehrmagerd its deh 'Ftern'n



Sup Wag
93goatfucker04 is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #1488
Wag
Constantly in trouble now
 
Wag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Motorcycle: '06 Gixxer 1000, Hayabusa
Posts: 16,080
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceiling Cat View Post
'Ftern'n ....

I know what you were trying to do, but you failed.

sup Wag
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
Ehrmagerd its deh 'Ftern'n

Sup Wag
Goddammit.

--Wag--
Wag is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #1489
Ceiling Cat
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
 
Ceiling Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collierville, TN
Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King
Posts: 10,427
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Ceiling Cat is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #1490
Mr. Fluffer
Boredz Crackhead
 
Mr. Fluffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Wrong Side of the Road
Motorcycle: K9 600
Posts: 11,574
I can't drink Malibu Rum. Ever. The smell makes me want to vomit.
Mr. Fluffer is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #1491
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Heres my complaint. Well see what happens

To whom it may concern,

On October 4th I bought a pair of Carhartt Relaxed fit 32x32 jeans. I wore them no more than 5 times and last week 5 teeth fell off the zipper when I tried to unzip them. I tried to return them to the retailer, which is Farm and Fleet, but they would not accept a return because i did not keep the receipt. My reasoning is, why would a keep a receipt for four weeks after I purchase something and they fit fine. If I knew your product was going to fall apart I would have kept the receipt. Of course, I have come to have high standards for your clothes and did not expect a quality to be poor on this pair of jeans. I work pouring concrete in all types of weather, and your gear is what I rely on for all my work clothes. Before this, I have always been very pleased, but I am frustrated at the poor quality of this pair of pants. I do understand that sometimes a piece may fail or slip past quality control, but I also expect something to last when I spend money on it. I would hope that you stand by your product, and refund or reimburse me for my poorly made pair of jeans. I have had nothing but good experiences with the Carhartt company so far and I hope to keep it that way, with a positive response. Please reply with how you will refund me, or anything I need to further do. My shipping address is xxxxxx
Sincerely,

Luke
__________________
Quote:
Never rip ass in bibs or racesuits
93goatfucker04 is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #1492
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
Heres my complaint. Well see what happens

To whom it may concern,

On October 4th I bought a pair of Carhartt Relaxed fit 32x32 jeans. I wore them no more than 5 times and last week 5 teeth fell off the zipper when I tried to unzip them. I tried to return them to the retailer, which is Farm and Fleet, but they would not accept a return because i did not keep the receipt. My reasoning is, why would a keep a receipt for four weeks after I purchase something and they fit fine. If I knew your product was going to fall apart I would have kept the receipt. Of course, I have come to have high standards for your clothes and did not expect a quality to be poor on this pair of jeans. I work pouring concrete in all types of weather, and your gear is what I rely on for all my work clothes. Before this, I have always been very pleased, but I am frustrated at the poor quality of this pair of pants. I do understand that sometimes a piece may fail or slip past quality control, but I also expect something to last when I spend money on it. I would hope that you stand by your product, and refund or reimburse me for my poorly made pair of jeans. I have had nothing but good experiences with the Carhartt company so far and I hope to keep it that way, with a positive response. Please reply with how you will refund me, or anything I need to further do. My shipping address is xxxxxx
Sincerely,

Luke
I am horrible at writing. It looks ok to me. Probably a good thing you dont go ape shit just yet. Send it in and see what they reply with.
dylanjacobus is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #1493
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Yeah, honestly, If I dont get jack shit Ill still buy from them. Like I said, everything else Ive ever had is great from them. Sometimes shit just gets put together wrong. But if they are as good as I like to say, they will reimburse me somehow
93goatfucker04 is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #1494
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
Yeah, honestly, If I dont get jack shit Ill still from them. Like I said, everything else Ive ever had is great from them. Sometimes shit just gets put together wrong. But if they are as good as I like to say, they will reimburse me somehow
Hopefully. Sometimes they are douchebags and try and send you back to the retailer. Then they give you the run around to contact the manufacturer. You end up going in circles.
dylanjacobus is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #1495
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanjacobus View Post
Hopefully. Sometimes they are douchebags and try and send you back to the retailer. Then they give you the run around to contact the manufacturer. You end up going in circles.
I also wrote a letter to Farm and Fleet. It was more "aggressive" about their poor customer service(although really it isnt their issue). I decided it couldnt hurt to send one to them,

If Carhartt gives me a run around Ill send one more, more disgruntled email and after that not worry about it. Ive already bought a new pair. It would be nice to get compensation of some type. If not, oh well
93goatfucker04 is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #1496
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
I also wrote a letter to Farm and Fleet. It was more "aggressive" about their poor customer service(although really it isnt their issue). I decided it couldnt hurt to send one to them,

If Carhartt gives me a run around Ill send one more, more disgruntled email and after that not worry about it. Ive already bought a new pair. It would be nice to get compensation of some type. If not, oh well
Ya. You could also just pay an alteration place to put a new zipper on. 15 bucks or something like that. Then you have an extra pair.


Told you guys I got married.

Proof.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 665046_4250191331443_2119516891_o.jpg (63.9 KB, 23 views)
dylanjacobus is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #1497
Fiddy_Ryder
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
 
Fiddy_Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Whoresville, CA
Posts: 31,585
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Fiddy_Ryder is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #1498
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

That view. Amazingly scary. Is that you Fiddy? I cant tell what city thats in.
dylanjacobus is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #1499
93goatfucker04
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanjacobus View Post
Ya. You could also just pay an alteration place to put a new zipper on. 15 bucks or something like that. Then you have an extra pair.


Told you guys I got married.

Proof.
Dont touch that fence Nice pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy_Ryder View Post
That would be an awesome job
93goatfucker04 is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #1500
dylanjacobus
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93goatfucker04 View Post
Dont touch that fence Nice pic
Ha. We never have the fence on. The horses know to stay in.
dylanjacobus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008 2013 Gixxer.com
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum