Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

what do you do when soccer moms try to memorize your plate number?

4K views 62 replies 29 participants last post by  93goatfucker04 
#1 ·
Normally i would be well ahead of anyone who is pissed off at me. But the other day I pulled in front of a minivan right before a lane merge. I honestly wasn't doing anything crazy. I was next in line behind her maybe going 40 in 5th gear on my 600. Cracked the throttle to sneak in before her but by no means anything wreckless.

Anyway up the road I need to check my phone and I pull into a subdivision type deal and throw down the kickstand mid-u-turn around a flowered divider. I'm checking my phone and see a van behind me.

Naturally my first instinct is to be polite and see if she needed help with anything. Wrong. I finally discover she is stopped and squinting her eyes because she's trying to memorize my plate. I throw my hands in the air in a "wtf" motion and she speeds off at 10 mph.

I put my gloves on and get out of there and proceed to have a ruined ride in a shitty mood till I get home.

#48 ·
don't worry about the haters OP. these guys are all inconsiderate dicks. i barely even come here anymore, because i spend way more time on gsxr.com. they have more intelligent conversations over there and are real riders. no wonder gixxer user numbers are down-they don't have anything constructive to say.

#55 ·
lol! hahaha. wow. I say, don't worry about it:flipoff

Who cares if she was trying to remember your plate. It is her word vs yours. People have no patients so they tend to be ticked off quickly. They will get over it. You should just let it go.

Just be smart about what you're doing. Thats the advantage of having a bike. you can easily sneak in and out of places that most people cant and they dont like it.

Hit the backroads and open that throttle. Enjoy your ride. It's impossible to be upset when you have a beast between your legs that you will give you as much thrill and enjoyment as your lady does.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.