Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Another guessing game

2K views 41 replies 10 participants last post by  Apok 
#1 ·
Can anyone guess what bike this tap came off of? That's the tank it came off of...

See less See more
#5 ·
Well, how about a Kawasaki? :dunno

Looks to be a zx tank, 2000-ish maybe? I don't know shit about Kawasaki's, not even they were carbed or FI then.

#27 ·
Oh, way to go my good friend APOK, STEAL MY THUNDER while I was away from the interwebs. I found the match, I knew the model, wait and see what i do to your next set of carbs, especially considering I figured out the mystery of your carbs, and a cheap fix, and I still haven't told anyone that thing that I know that you don't want me to tell......

#29 ·
Oh, way to go my good friend APOK, STEAL MY THUNDER while I was away from the interwebs. I found the match, I knew the model, wait and see what i do to your next set of carbs, especially considering I figured out the mystery of your carbs, and a cheap fix, and I still haven't told anyone that thing that I know that you don't want me to tell......
You are both weiners! I hope you like what I got you.

My present goes to Chris!!!!!
Stop blackmailing me, you tried to steal my thunder on those cbr1krr calipers! :lmao :chucks

Chris has his own gift, PM me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.