Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

The $hit You See on Craigslist...

299K views 3K replies 265 participants last post by  Carnage 
#1 ·
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/mcy/2975850539.html

Feel free to send this bonehead plenty of inquiries about the
"Racing routers, $750.00 racing chain and power commando that converts a 750cc into a 1000cc" It must be fast!
The busa conversion looks strangely like srad race body work
and considering the other High dollar additions, must have cost thousands.
I'm sure he'll be happy to answer any/all questions that come his way and he has listed his phone number so feel free to call him!
Operators are standing by to take your call folks, so why haven't you called?

#583 ·
I think the douche who started that project eventually realized his own handiwork would get him killed so he decided to try and pass it off as an uncompleted custom build.
The only thing more shocking that the debauchery he calls custom is the price he actually thinks it's worth!
Looks like he "stretched" the swing arm with parts from an old pool ladder in the background.

#590 ·
^absolute waste of money. Chrome. Wow.

#591 ·
i rode from binghamton up to the syracuse bike night with a few friends a while back and this bike was there. the reason it hasnt been ridden much is because it runs like absolute shit. barely starts. when it does start he revs the piss out of it when its still cold. oh and either the frame or the forks/triples are bent. not front to back so much as left to right. like its twisted. also im sure if you ask him about the 3 mode switch he will still insist that it "has a 600cc mode, 750cc mode. and a 1000cc mode" oh and apperently "white smoke means its got power" and "if you ride it too long it over heats because its a race bike"... seriously? how about the fact that the head gasket in it is shit?

#595 ·
Hahaha that bike is ugly. It's only a fifteen minute drive from me. Maybe I should go see it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#603 ·
#604 · (Edited)
Huh. Seems in decent shape, from the outside. It hasn't been cornered very hard since those tires were put on; hopefully it didn't get those scuffs from an apprentice stunter...

I know diddly about ECU/electrical problems- if it doesn't make a funny noise, I'm hopeless.

Also, that stainless street fightin' 600, with half the ass chopped off? He's asking two hundred more than I paid for mine clean and complete, with 24k on it. Good f'ing luck.

Last, but not least, a question about the Big Bloo with spikes: Why put a GPS on a machine that isn't road worthy?

Is it because the builder gets lost in his driveway?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.