Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

This is how we do it in AZ :)

5K views 57 replies 36 participants last post by  performula 
#1 ·
heres a video from our ride last week in az

#40 ·
This thread turned good :)

#42 ·
I knew it was gonna be a good video when the opening shot was two guys wearing icon and the third was in a vest :lol I think I even seen one girl riding passenger with just sunglasses :wtf

I would almost bet money the new ninja 636 was reported stolen after that ride after all the mayhem it endured

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#44 · (Edited)
AZ never changed! I used to ride in Phoenix back in 92-97 I had a 93 ram air ZX6, and a 91 air cooled GSXR 750 pretty big group of us we all rode differently some stunters & some mild riders. We would start out off of 51st & Bell Ave. and head out to Tempe every Friday & Sat. Some girls would ask for rides but they would always tell us not to do wheelies w/them on. I didnt give rides then & I still don't every bike I've owned/own was/is modded without passenger foot pegs. We would also drag near Dear Valley airport against cars etc...(Illegal as hell!) but fun as fuck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.