Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#5,037 ·
If you picked up an SV60 and raced LWT SS and SBK you could definitely rack up a few wins I'm thinking. ;)

But this year you'd better register nice and early for each round.

#5,045 ·
I meant not really in that I read you wrong.

You do it all the time here. Posting pixa of schwantz or doohan or pegram as justification. Or at least you have in the past.:dunno

#5,053 ·
I only have once and it was on a curb.

If I try all it does is upset the bike. No good reason to risk busting my ass to drag elbow lol.

I corner low enough. Lol

#5,059 ·
#5,064 ·
It's the winter, what do you expect. That and we all suck :D

BTW Rich, if I don't hear back from you soon about these injectors I'm just gonna send them off to Greg Melka.

#5,066 ·
You know what you fruitcakes need to do? Join WERA and make an endurance team for VIR next year :D :shifty

Ill probably go for the endurance but wont bring my sprint bike

#5,068 ·
Oh. Well.... :facepalm
be a lot of pit stops :lmao

:lmao

I will likely be trying to do two hours, in the :39 or faster range, on an SV with a 7 gallon fuel tank :lmao

Sounds like fun :D

#5,077 ·
So, come on. You guys can do thirty minutes right? I have seen what they call "trophy class" teams to 30min stints

It is fun. :D

#5,079 ·
that is basically normal. I often even miss the halfway in what we have (solo 20s). Especially with no pit board. I just see the white flag when it comes out.

On the endurance bike if I am not trying to catch someone, or outrun someone directly (basically turning laps) we only put out the board every 15min. And same thing. Just sortof lose track until I see the board. Go into auto pilot.

#5,082 ·
Just dont kid yourself about the Salad.

A salad with two ladels full of ranch is not healthy. :lmao.

I see that shit ALL the time. Just a few weeks ago I was at Pizza hut (dont judge, it is the off season and I am going back strict right now :D), and a lady came in with her family. She was... lets say... rotund :lmao. They all ordered wings/pizza, and she proclaimed "I am getting the salad bar. Im on a diet".

And she put THREE scoops of ranch on her salad. Not only that, but tons of cheese, ham, and over filled the plate. A serving of ranch is two tablespoons. What she had was likely about 3000 Kcal of ranch. No shit. :lmao. In addition to everything else, and what she already had that day. :lmao.

#5,084 ·
Just dont kid yourself about the Salad.

A salad with two ladels full of ranch is not healthy. :lmao.
I don't really use a lot of dressing, it burns my mouth if its more than just a dashing.

When was the last time he did an ENTIRE track day?
I didn't say he wasn't lazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.