Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

The $hit You See on Craigslist...

299K views 3K replies 265 participants last post by  Carnage 
#1 ·
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/mcy/2975850539.html

Feel free to send this bonehead plenty of inquiries about the
"Racing routers, $750.00 racing chain and power commando that converts a 750cc into a 1000cc" It must be fast!
The busa conversion looks strangely like srad race body work
and considering the other High dollar additions, must have cost thousands.
I'm sure he'll be happy to answer any/all questions that come his way and he has listed his phone number so feel free to call him!
Operators are standing by to take your call folks, so why haven't you called?

#537 ·
This will be seen on judge Judy in the near future

#547 ·
Tank and tail a different to the sides

#549 ·
Someone needs to find this poor bike and put it out of its misery. The guy is actually asking MONEY for this. Those 'frame/swingarm sliders' would kill someone :eek:hmy

http://quebec.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-...ed-w-Parts-Bike-Flat-Black-W0QQAdIdZ421628938

Up for sale is my 1984 VF750F. I've chopped it down and painted it flat black. The front headlight/gauge housing has been removed along with the front fairing. A headlight scavenged from a 1967 Cadillac has been fitted to the front. There are 4 spike black aluminum frame sliders installed on the sides, along with 2 engine guards. The seat has been carved down lower (some of the foam removed) and then reupholstered with a burlap wool sack. The exhaust pipes have been wrapped up to where the mufflers were. The mufflers have been removed and in there place are 2 straight pipes with baffles (you have to hear it to believe it; sounds like a Monster!). The signal lights have been removed and flush mount LEDs have been installed (although it seems they need replacing as only 1 is working now; a cheap fix though). There is a K&N air filter installed. The rear mud guard has also been cut back and the chain guard has been removed.

There has been TONNES done to this bike and it runs perfectly. A real head turner; people are always asking about it.

#553 ·
Carbon motherfucking fiber :lmao:lmao:lmao

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/mcy/3419696824.html

or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee More info

2007 GSX-R 750 - $6235 (webster city, iowa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-11-18, 10:28PM CST
Reply to this post 9dx5c-3419696824@sale.craigslist.org[Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there badass, ever feel like there's a caged animal trapped inside of you?

Only one cure for that: getting a fucking sick motorcycle. A 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750. This pristine lady will get you to work like a full-blown go hard, transport you and your shotgun through the zombie apocalypse, and give you a new platform for barreling down the boulevard with the wind tearing at your clothes screaming, "I AM ALIVE!" on the way to yoga.

Runs like corn through a goose. Carbon motherfucking fiber shorty Akrapovic full exhaust that will give you an eargasm everytime you crack the throttle.

I put new tires on the old girl, because you don't deprive a classy lady of classy shoes. I gave her a new chain because she needed some fucking jewelry.

Electric start, fucking push start, you name it.

Why am I selling it? Cause being alive rules, and I'm far too gnarly of a dude to have a motorcycle. I see a ramp, I'm gonna hit that motherfucker going 300 mph, and do a backflip-heelclicker over the nearest elementary school.

$6235 gets you the ol' girl, a helmet, an extra seat, a shop manual, a quart of oil (plus all the oil that's up in her right now), a full tank of PREMIUM MOTHERFUCKING GASOLINE (91 octaaaaaannneeee), some links to my favorite YouTube videos, a short story about robots, a cup of coffee with me, and whatever kind of donut you want.

Title in hand. call or text 515-297-2698. don't email. i don't check my email, it's too mainstream. and i cant seem to shake the russian mail order bride people from sending me invites.

#560 ·
#563 ·
the mid pipe clamp looks clean, if you look at the pics below there are shots of both sides and it survived, not the muffler clamp its gone, peg is usable as well but like you say neither are so pristine they are valuable so remove those and the bolts someone may want them? $10 shipped at the most?

yea its a dirty ad, it is a Yamaha part so that explains a lot... lol :biggrin

#565 ·
I've bought from that seller twice. Both times items were as described and shipped quickly. Yes the shipping was high but the item I bought was priced low.

As for that exhaust, lol! He has the obo option on so I'm sure he's not expecting to get $40+ship for it. You can see he's already gotten an offer for it. Somethings just need to be thrown away but there's always someone out there that can do something with it.

#566 ·
I need those two bolts!!:eek:hmy

#575 ·
I still have not got them! Going to the US in Jan., CCM has some other items which he will ship when I'm in Charlotte NC.

#576 ·
#577 ·
600 but with 750 engine swingarm and front end? The tank is dented and so is the frame $2200 is about £1500 in the UK. Shocking they are asking that for less than half a bike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.