Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#4,516 ·
I have to admit, I was expecting something really bad to happen. I mean they couldn't even just gently wheel her off the edge, they tossed her off the bridge like yesterdays garbage.

#4,517 ·
Free practice from COTA is on SPEED right now.......what a kickass looking track. The hill leading up to T1 looks like a mountain from the last turn onto the front straight.

#4,526 ·
#4,527 ·
Hey Jess, sorry I didn't get back to you on Facebook.

I did level 1 with CSS as my first time on the track and that's an excellent way to get started :thumbup

We all mostly ride with Team Pro-Motion, so that's probably the route you'd wanna go to ride with us.

#4,530 ·
If you want the $75 track credit, you would want to sign up early. makes sense. As long as you plan on doing at least a few days.

Signed up for Level 2 CSS 5/24/13,can't wait.
That should take your riding to the next level, Bart :cheers

#4,531 ·
Cool, thanks Bob...I can't wait for this. The only thing that's gonna suck is using my daily ride on the track for awhile..those damn mirror caps kept coming off, which is common on my model so I got pissed and crazy glued it back on..d'oh!

Hopefully I can sign up in Dec right after this Christmas shopping craziness.

#4,535 ·
Not particularly to me. Then again at their speed they pretty much are always sliding to some degree :lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.