Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

new guy

3K views 35 replies 18 participants last post by  hd53 
#1 ·
well i am new to this hope i can fit in

#2 ·
Might help if you tell us about you what you ride and pics of said ride. Other then that welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#7 ·
ok well i have had my bike sins 1997 i really have not bin riding for a long time but every time i take the blankit off she still looks good !!! i wood like to get some yosh rear sets , i wood of had some a few times but i got cheep but not this time if they come up i will get them

Attachments

#26 ·
Really? You're gonna have to do better than that. I give you boy band bike and the best you can do is Nancy and now it looks like it is you that's getting your panties in a wad. Squid Farm? You really are an asshat aren't you? How long do you think I'm gonna put up with you before I give you the boot? You didn't ask a question out of curiosity. You wandered into the wrong section and started out with douche - and went downhill from there. You're done degrading this section. Get out, and don't come back, or I will make it so you can't. Try me dipshit.

#27 · (Edited)
What..? How am i degrading the section? Me asking about the guy that i was referring to really WAS being an ass to Sradiator (which the whole site saw...thread was titled "sradiator is a piece of sh*t" or something along those lines) and i asked if it was the same guy just under a different name.

Im not degrading anyone...however u came at me with the boyband thing all on the defensive..and now taunting me with "asshat" and threatening whatever else.. Completely unprevoked.

But ok...im out

#29 ·
What is going on here?

First why is a member here with two profiles, and second why is nemesis getting jumped for asking about a member maybe having been someone who started trouble?

#31 ·
I didn't jump on him. I jump a whole lot harder than that when I jump on someone. No, his question about a douche was enough to make me think okay, he either knows its the same guy and is dragging up old shit, or he doesn't know and is asking a question he can find the answer himself to just by doing a search on his old name. Either way, it wasn't welcoming, and it was pointless. I matched him with an equally pointless post injected with some of my own wit.

As for the OP, he does have 2 profiles, and paid for them both. In addition to that, he is using a name that is near identical to his old one which has not been in use for a while so I don't think he is trying to hide anything. In fact, when I mentioned that he wasn't new at all, he owned up to it and told us his old profile name, so if Nemesis has an issue with him, he can bring it up over PM. Lastly, Warren is a big boy, and he can take care of himself.

Now compare to Nemesis... He spends all his time in the SRAD forum and never posts in the OC section. The first time he does, he asks if the OP is some douche. I don't know if he is or isn't, but the OP has not been banned before, and I couldn't even find an infraction given to him in the past, so I don't see any reason to be an ass with him. Nemesis Joined July of this year, comeandgetit's last activity was in 2010 - so how would Nemesis know anything about him?

That was my line of thought anyhow. Would be interesting to know if Nemesis put anywhere near that amount of thought into it before asking if a member was some douche before even saying hello to him in his own thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.