Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

" What to do "

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  hd53 
#1 ·
Since I'm goiing to reduce riding on the too busy streets overhere I'm selling all kind of street bike items incl. unobtainables i.e. NOS Limited Edition Uppers, Mids, etc.

That incoming money I want to use for buying track stuff ... in 2013 I would like to be amongst some of the friends on the various tracks ...

Discussing plans I suddenly realised that a ready to goooo bike was very close

Have to make up my mind to buy the RR/RK and feel like the riders of the SERT team

Bike is ex-Canada --> UK --> NL --> hd53 ?!

I think this could work out o.k.

more pic's to follow ...

Remember this bike being discussed as it was at eBay ? they changed the subframe so that it is possible to take a passenger ... that's good fun at say Assen Track ...

I remember that from 1972 riding my new watercooled GT750 at Assen 7,6 km old track with my girlfriend (wife now) ... I never forget her screaming

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hoi Jelle,

Yes you are quite right ... some time ago I spoke to him about making an appointment for discussing bracing of swings Oldskool style ... no problem

Marco made me a vey fair price for this bike ... sort of

" offer you cannot refuse "

#6 ·
:lmao the latest explanation of this bike having the facility for a second person:

This team has interpretated the rules for Endurance Races wrong:

2 riders per team ?! :scratch

but not at the same time ... :lol

#22 ·
Hoi Niels, no worries ... the 86 will be sorted next Saturday (spoke to Jeroen today)

Your seat I'll keep in mind, remember I still got that yellow one ... I have to lay that one next to the genuine one too

I st and a second gen. one would be o.k. , you could have a go on either one at Assen next season ...

I want to team up with Jeroen a lot in 2013 ...

Btw I will check the 2nd gen. single seat for you as well ... but that stuff is with somebody south 2+2 hours drive ... will have to plan that

:cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.