This
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle fairing Headlamp

Or
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle White Headlamp

K7 600 .. will be white with black ascents
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

See less See more
#4 ·
I never liked the looks of bare fairings. IMO it screams "I dropped the bike and didn't have sufficient insurance to fix it properly."

With that said, I like #2 better.

#6 · (Edited)
Oh no .. the full fairing is there. I just plastic dipped it just to try out which design looks better.

A lot cheaper this way than to get it painted and not sure if you'll like it you know?

But I'm leaning to #2 as everything except the tri part of the fairing by the strator, the under belly, and the intake will be flat black.

#13 ·
I love pearl white look. Will be going pearl white with black ascent.

I didn't notice that right side and left side fairings are different. They're not asymmetrical. The tri piece part near the engine case are different.

So I'll paint it all bright Pearl white and plasti-dip that back portion black. If i don't like how it looks (#2) .. peel off to make it look like #1

#14 ·
Neither I like the Blue and white .

#15 ·
I don't think I like it with the towel on the tank. I'm thinking it might just blow off when you're riding. You might want to color it with something more permanent. :dunno

#22 ·
Looks nice. I definitely like it better without the blanky on the tank. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.