Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

This is how we do it in AZ :)

5K views 57 replies 36 participants last post by  performula 
#1 ·
heres a video from our ride last week in az

#6 ·
Ill admit..seeing a mass of bikes like that is a sight to see, but there are some REALLY nice bikes there..and its gut-wrenching to see them so abused. I couldnt quite tell if more bikes went down because of the assbag that wrecked. SPREAD OUT A BIT GUYS!!

And how you see guys riding in the oncoming lane..!! :screwy:

#8 ·
I dont mid the way they dress or if they stunt in closed places, but when they think everybody else needs to stop for them cus theyre a bunch of people running red lights, i feel like getting in my ram truck and running a couple of them off the road.

Ive seen groups of 10+ riders obeying stop lights and traffic laws, i dont know why these guys think theyre special.

#12 ·
SKILL:
1.the ability, coming from one's knowledge, practice, aptitude, etc., to do something well.
2.competent excellence in performance; expertness; dexterity.
3.a craft, trade, or job requiring manual dexterity or special training in which a person has competence and experience.

While it may not be Cirque du Soleil, it does take some mad SKILL yo, to put it up and keep it up.
Gotta appreciate it for what it is though!
If nothing else I was digging the sound track.

#13 ·
Best part was at 2:55....I kept rewinding&laughing. Thanks fo da lulz yo

#21 ·
Meh, it was ok. More crashes and I would have enjoyed it.

One thing thing tho, this video does demonstrate what happens to your baby girl when some shit dick steals her, squids anally rape it until it dies some horrible death.

I am impressed that when the one squid bit it, the other squids appeared to be going back to help. Around these parts when a squid bites it, it's left for dead.

#22 ·
My 2 favorite parts were the guy crashing in jeans & sneakers & the awesome part toward the end riding down the sidewalks & stunting in the middle of a quiet neighborhood. Great idea, because little kids & dogs would never be in an area like that. :wtf

#27 ·
It was just a fun ride with good peeps
Squidding it up on public roads and looking like a complete **** to fellow road users doesn't sound like fun to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.