Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Phoenix check in

13K views 55 replies 38 participants last post by  750Squidiot 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2005 gsxr 750 about a month ago thought I would jump on here see how active the Phoenix crowd is.

Here are some pictures

See less See more
#2 ·
Active? In this section? Not very :dissapointed

I posted a thread early decemeber in here and its still 3rd from the top.

You're better off driving around the valley looking for riders at random.

EDIT: Nice bike btw. I ride an 04 600. Love the body style of these over the 01-03's like I used to have

#3 ·
Lol no biggy I own a local forum but its based on cars since that's what I have been into forever but since I got the bike I was trying to see where the following is maybe see about getting more of a bike following all at the same time

#6 ·
the scene dont seem to be the way it use to be. i used to be able to find anyone willing to ride with nowadays its like everyone is all conservative. i bought my bike for a reason and thats to ride it not sit up in my garage.

#18 ·
Thats the better way to do it. Ive never been a huge fan of the whole club thing. My problem is i live waaaayyy out west and none of my friends ride. 9 times out of 10 im riding alone. Which is cool. As long as im on 2 wheels im happy. :thumbup

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#26 ·
im in north scottsdale, i dont ride on the streets but race an 07 gixxer 600 at arroyo seco raceway in new mexico. if anyone wants to do trackdaysor race hit me up .. im one of the unstructors at arroyo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.