This Sunday (Every Other Sunday Ride!) 12/09/2012

8K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  GSXF60093 
#1 ·
Hooters off of I-5.
New Ride Every Other Sunday!
Who: Beginers/Advanced (Novice!)
Why: Ride and Meet other Riders
Where: Hooters off of I-5
When: This Sunday @ 12 Noon Dec. 9th, 2012 Kick Stands up at 12:30 p.m.
What: Ride from Hooters to Marine Dr. and Germantown Rd.
Route 1: Hooters to I-5 towards Marine Dr. West Towards Combia Blvd. Across St. Johns Bridge. To Germantown Rd. then on to Cornelious Pass Rd. North to I-30 back to I-5 and Depart from Hooters.
Route 2: Hooters up I-5 to Marine Dr. East to I-205 across to Washington down Highway 14 then on to I-5 south. Depart from Hooters.
Route 3:Hooters to I-5 towards Marine Dr. West Towards Combia Blvd. Across St. Johns Bridge. To Germantown Rd. then on to Sky line, and then on to Rocky Point. North to I-30 back to I-5 and Depart from Hooters.
Thanks! Chris.

See less See more
#5 ·
How could I forget that! Luckily it was only a joke that we all missed also.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#17 ·
Hillsboro, OREGON
Update! New Ride Every Other Sunday! (Februrary start new!)
Who: Beginers/Advanced (Novice!)
Why: Ride and Meet other Riders
Where: Hooters off of I-5
When: This Sunday @ 12 Noon Dec. 9th, 2012 Kick Stands up at 12:30 p.m.
What: Ride from Hooters to Marine Dr. and Germantown Rd.
Route 1: Hooters to I-5 towards Marine Dr. West Towards Combia Blvd. Across St. Johns Bridge. To Germantown Rd. then on to Cornelious Pass Rd. North to I-30 back to I-5 and Depart from Hooters.
Route 2: Hooters up I-5 to Marine Dr. East to I-205 across to Washington down Highway 14 then on to I-5 south. Depart from Hooters.
Route 3:Hooters to I-5 towards Marine Dr. West Towards Combia Blvd. Across St. Johns Bridge. To Germantown Rd. then on to Sky line, and then on to Rocky Point. North to BP I-30 back to I-5 and 4 - 7 pm. Bike nite @ Hooters.

Talked with Manager will be in touch to start bike nite too.
Thanks! Chris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.