Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Ugggh,wtf is wrong with me? Another turbo build

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  93goatfucker04 
#1 ·
I dont understand why Im never satisfied with what I already have. I took a perfectly fine running 1430cc Carpenter engine that made 240rwhp out of my '00 Busa&sold it. I bought a stock 03 Busa engine and ordered Carillo H beam rods, Wossner turbo pistons,heavy duty case studs,new bearings,and all the other goodies required to handle 600rwhp. I also got an 07 ECU and everything required to switch over to the 03-07 setup so I can use ECU Editor for tuning. Got a smoking deal on brand new Velocity turbo kit and will be starting off around 350rwhp and then will take it from there.

Pics will be posted soon....just remember everyone,boost is addicting and once you have experienced it you are hooked for life:banghead

Yes,I still have the turbo 1000 I just built also:biggrin

#5 ·
Patiently waiting... :wait

:biggrin This is going to be a cool build :cheers
Engine is pretty much all together,Im deciding on what clutch I can afford to go with at this point. Turbo should be here by the end of the week.

Hurricane Sandy fucked everything all up;once I get out to the engine builder on Long Island I will get some pix if it hasnt floated away that is lol. Who knows when that will be as we still dont have power&are dealing with a gasoline shortage at the moment and everything else that Sandy caused:banghead

#7 ·
Do whatever tickles your pickle dood. My 600 popped at the last race and I'm planning out how to rebuild it for next season (within the confines of the supersport class rules of course). But after pulling out and disassembling the motor (with relative ease, but it was the first time I've had to drop a motor and bust it open)....I keep walking past the 1K and thinking to myself "I wonder if I should send the head out for fucksake and do some porting and whatnot to it?"

#8 ·
Do whatever tickles your pickle dood. My 600 popped at the last race and I'm planning out how to rebuild it for next season (within the confines of the supersport class rules of course). But after pulling out and disassembling the motor (with relative ease, but it was the first time I've had to drop a motor and bust it open)....I keep walking past the 1K and thinking to myself "I wonder if I should send the head out for fucksake and do some porting and whatnot to it?"
Do it!! Treat the old girl to something new&exciting..do a nice head/cam combo and get another 25rwhp outta her:punk

#12 ·
Sounds like fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.