Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Black smoking some poor bastard in a dog costume!!! LMAO

3K views 40 replies 21 participants last post by  QRYPTYQ 
#1 ·
Freaking hilarious!!!!!!!

#3 ·
wow. asshats. :facepalm

#10 ·
Hate toolbags that overfuel a diesel and think it's cool. Gale Banks makes tons of power the right way with no smoke. Some of the buttplug "smokers" around here think they can beat rockets, I normally don't mess with cars or trucks but will not let those asshats smoke me.

#17 ·
All I know id that at literally every diesel pull Ive been to, be it stock truck or purpose built tractor, every single run blows smoke.

Just because that truck you drove doesnt smoke and its the "most powerful" youve ever driven doesnt mean its the best out there. My 1st Gen cummins is VERY efficient and leaves a small cloud only if you try to make one. That doesnt mean that its making more power than others. Again, I reference pulling trucks. Find me one that doesnt smoke at some point during the run AND is at the top if the game

#22 ·
I got EFI live installed on my truck with 5 tunes and even at the highest tune, it only smokes when I start to go which isnt a whole lot but after that there is none and its pure power. Just rawrs down the road.

Smoke is cool to an extent. When ever we saw people with trucks that smoke properly (not smoke/lope tune) we always called it "horsepower you can see."

#26 ·
This was me, and this was a prank on everyone watching, the person in the dog suit was a friend of ours and she got paid $10 just to make the youtube video, I wanted to make a controversial video that went viral, and it looks like its working!

#27 ·
*From one of his YouTube vids with his hayabusa....:lmao

"May I suggest you put the dumbass on it that smokes out people with his truck and disconnect the brake lines for the first pass down the strip?"

#30 ·
Yeah, whenever i fuck up, i try to make it seem like i was doing it on purpose too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.