Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Hallowheelie Salt Lake City 2012.

4K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  Vooduguru 
#1 · (Edited)

I was Peter Pan.

See less See more
1 1
#8 · (Edited)
Holy fuck what a squid fest..When I saw the fat chick on the CBR almost crash into another bike around the 2:30min mark I stopped watching

#14 ·
started as a regular costume...
http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/sesame-street-elmo-adult-costume1/

cut it open and gutted it.. Covered my spare helmet completely with black painters tape.. Took 6 pieces of high end velcro (2"x4"), one side stuck onto the painters tape to avoid damanging my helmet..the other side stuck and super glued to elmo's fuzz. 1 piece at the chin..one on each side by the ear and 3 pieces equally spaced across the top. It wasent going anywhere :punk I will say the drag at 100+ almost hurts because its pulls so much. you also CANNOT open your visor. but it was alot of fun to wear. Wore it too 2 tracks for halloween. after i was done just peeled it all off and its ready for next year!

#27 ·
My bad for doing a burnout for a pic in my costume. You're so cool. :lol

It's pretty fun when you stay back with your buddies so you don't get hit by fat chicks on Hondas.

:lol

#25 ·
what is the point? Watching an awesome stunting video is cool for a minute but no matter what, it quickly gets old to see squids riding around like a bunch of douches, in traffic, filming themselves being douches.....

Watching one like this isn't even worth a 30 second cursory glance... except maybe the cute costumes make it a little different.

Is it even FUN to ride around in a pack of douches like that? :sleep

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.