30June Italy Imola
21 July Russia Moscow Raceway
4 August UK Silverstone
1 September Germany Nurburgring
29 September USA Laguna Seca
6 October France Magny Cours
20 October Spain Jerez

#5,141 ·
I see some names in the 2012 CCS license renewal mailer that are getting bumped to expert (unexpectedly to me) that leaves me wondering what the competition will be like in the amateur class next year, especially in NJ since I can't afford to race anything else next year I'm sure. Hopefully James will be racing.

http://ccsracing.us/forms/2013/license/2013%20license%20mailer.pdf

#5,147 ·
Indeed, I know there's at least a couple of names on that list that I've beaten here or there. Oh well, maybe they'll be some protests or maybe not. Not sure how much of a rush people are in to get white plates.

It's not like there aren't already quite a few experts running amateur lap times in CCS.

Oh, and Mid-Atlantic final points
MW SS - Kaz
MW SBK - Bob
MW GP - Bob
Rookie's Cup - Kaz
GTU - Kaz Tom Bob

:eek:hmy

Good work Kaz, you beat me this year!
Mehhhh, I think that's just because you had a slow start to the season, and crashed out of the GTU races. But I'll take it either way. I finished up this year at that last GP Moto race feeling pretty good (well, before the motor went kaboom anyway). So hopefully next spring we can all get back up to speed quick. Well, those of us that didn't sit out almost the entire 2012 season that is :D

#5,144 ·
Bob I will be your competition this year. Since I've had two eye surgeries quite smoking and started exercising, I'm now in better shape and have dropped 15 pounds. Now I I can drop 10-15 sec a lap we can race.
10-15? Nice! Only 10-15 to go! :lol

#5,149 ·
#5,156 ·
.....and Derek races a 1998 GSXR-600, and that thing is carb'd for crissakes and he does just fine on it.

People seem to forget that these bikes still went pretty fast back in the day

#5,160 ·
What a way to celebrate a once in a lifetime event. Aren't we so lucky to have experienced 1/1/01 - 12/12/12, and all those dates in between.

Might as well use it as a reason to eat some more donuts :D

#5,171 ·
You can get whatever number you want just about for an endurance bike. But there is not a 250 endurance class

#5,170 ·
Chapter Ten
Endurance Series

1. An endurance team consists of: a) Registered Team Owner, b) Team Captain, c) Team Riders and d) Team Scorer. Endurance Teams must complete a Team Registration Form and submit it to WERA Headquarters. WERA reserves the right to allow or disallow the Team to compete in the Series. (Items which may prohibit participation may include but not be limited to: suitable Team name, incomplete tax information, etc.)
Tax information?

#5,179 ·
Team challenge?

They are like two hour or something aren't they? One rider can run it all and people basically use it like practic iirc.

That's not an endurance race.

#5,183 ·
I know Im slow and dont have any skills but I would be willing to do the endurance thing. Me and Rich could team up and share his bike. We are about the same weight. I find that more interesting than the short sprints where I suck and would be a back marker. Hmmmm. :shifty

#5,185 ·
I'm betting you and Rich are a good 40 pounds different in weight. And you think you'd be faster over a longer distance than a shorter one? Huh?

I thought you were saying there was a reason not to go to vir in Aug like weather or something. I was thinking has to be better than nola in July lol
Yeah, our 2 days at VIR were 96 and 98 degrees, and I still managed to pass Broome on the brakes, so I'm not worried about the heat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.