Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#4,565 ·
Kaz, did you get points for that traffic camera violation?

I got one in the mail today. I was stopped behind someone at a light and I realized there was no one in the left lane, so I went around him to make a right hand turn. If you ask me, the ticket is bullshit because I came to a complete stop, but I am not going to sit there and fight an $85 ticket if there are no points. At least not this time.

#4,566 ·
Nope.

Its a non-point, non-moving violation ticket. I think because they cannot verify who is driving the car that is how they get around it. Like a parking ticket. It's a flat fine and you can't contest it I believe. Pretty nifty cash grab ehh?

#4,567 ·
Hey whats up you fucktards!!!!!! Sorry been really busy with the haunt stuff.. Finishing up everything tomorrow.. :) Any of you guys interested in playing paintball this Sunday???

#4,574 ·
Originally Posted by DJ LIFE<br />
Hey whats up you fucktards!!!!!! Sorry been really busy with the haunt stuff.. Finishing up everything tomorrow.. :) Any of you guys interested in playing paintball this Sunday???
<br />
<br />
Yes, but no way my ankle can handle it. I am gonna get that shit looked at soon though.<br />
<br />
Originally Posted by nycrider<br />
Lol,at this pace we will never close this thread...
<br />
<br />
Patience.<br />
<br />
Originally Posted by Moto_Joe<br />
No. <br />
<br />
Lol.<br />
<br />
Never were worth anything<br />
<br />
Tippmann:piss
<br />
<br />
:stupid<br />
<br />
I had a pro-lite, sent it back to Tippman 5 times and they couldn't fix it. Then I tried to give it away. Then I just threw it in the garbage.<br />
<br />
I have an automag in my attic. It needs some love. Was a waste of money, I'm never gonna get it up to speed, I shoulda just bought one already done.
I'm a smart parts guy. I have an impulse still but I've had shockers and a few others and multiple impulses. Also back in the day had an angle then of course spiders and shit.

#4,581 ·
I'm a smart parts guy. I have an impulse still but I've had shockers and a few others and multiple impulses. Also back in the day had an angle then of course spiders and shit.
All my stuff got stolen when my Neon got stolen, my gear, guns and all my equipment.

I had a Spider 2000 compact that was heavily modified. All chromed out too. It was sweet. Also had a nitro autococker and a pistol.

I played a bunch with some guys that were really into the tactical shit, one guy had an underbarrel smoke grenade launcher.

I would love to get back into it, but I think airsoft has taken over. Only problem with airsoft is there is no proof of a hit.

I might try to make it out there. Got to see how money is.

#4,575 ·
I need some help.My cousins bike broke down(07 750),this thing in the middle of the picture (where you see the oil leaking) separated somehow and started leaking oil.I haven't had aa chance to do any research on what it is so I figured I ask here first.

Attachments

#4,579 ·
Bart, I don't know the specifics of it, but as I understand there is an oil seal behind the water pump and oil leaking there is common on those bikes. You should use the search, I am sure you will find information on it. Unless Joe chimes in before you get there.

#4,580 ·
There are basically three seals. The water pump is its own unit. It has seals to keep the water in it. Then where it plugs in to the engine there are two seals. One isolating it from inside the engine and one isolating it from the outside air. There is a weap hole between them to help indicate failures. One or both of those have to go to leak either water or oil.

#4,589 ·
Only woodsball players think it is just spraying paint
Every pull of my trigger had a purpose.

And how hard is it to not get hit when you can watch the paint coming lmao:****.

Try playing ten yards from your competition lmao.

I used to like playing woods with my team gear on. Red mask. Red pods. Red Jersey and a chrome gun and still mow down some tipmann weilding ass:w00t

My five man team took on about 40 in the woods once and won 3 times on a row lol

#4,592 ·
While my motor is sitting here I've been looking at my truck more and more and wanting to do something. I bought it with the base model head unit. Apparently the upgraded head units are plug and play which I like because it will retain all the steering wheel controls and no need to hack into any wiring.

$300 for touchscreen/DVD/USB/HDD

$900 for all that + NAV, I have a bit of a crummy Tom Tom GPS that I've been needing to upgrade to something newer, but is $600 worth it to have integrated in the head unit.

#4,595 ·
absolutely not worth 600 for factory equipment. So much more for less money.

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVIC-X940BT-Navigation-Touchscreen-Bluetooth/dp/B006Y443TU

Apparently the upgraded head units are plug and play which I like because it will retain all the steering wheel controls and no need to hack into any wiring.

Worth it to not have to hack it all up and add in connectors to make it compatible. New Jeep G.C. are finicky from an electronic perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.