Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

7K views 87 replies 39 participants last post by  MotoMummy 
#1 ·
So what is you guys would like to see on sale? Any suggestions, comments, etc?

Post em' up as we would love to hear them!

#74 ·
did i mention the revolver throttle? hahaha on a side note.... is it possible to retain the "meter" switches after installing the revolver throttle kit? i know they make an aftermarket "start and kill" switch?

edit: im riding a 2011 gsxr 750.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#81 ·
My EGO clips fit the GoPro stick on mounts but were a little tight so I just filed the center groove a little and they fit perfect. The pivot with the screw through it doesnt fit unless you file the middle upright on the GoPro side. At least on mine... easy fix and a great camera for sure.

AWESOME cameras and the mount thing is a non-issue.

Liquid may have changed the mounts a little, dont know. You can also buy mounts for them at Walmart. Pretty much any camera mount or Midland radio mount seems to work with them.

Sorry Corey... again didnt mean to threadjack you. I'll send you some TStar pasties next time. :punk

#84 ·
I thought the deals were going on now with all the crossed out prices. I didn't order yet because I need a RK replacement link plate holder ( don't remember which one of the 2 ) and wanted to order it all together. That's what happens after you let people borrow your tool.

What day should I order to get the best deal?

Vortex chain kit
Extra rear sprockets
Spare master links
Blue and white brake fluid warmer
Replacement chain tool part
Renthal Kevlar grips

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.