Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Air duct on 98-750

4K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  TwistedMister 
#1 ·
I lost one going down the freeway last week. The tab that holds it in was broken so I know the cause. I ordered one and it came in black, it was also about 1 1/2 inches shorter than my stocker. The final thing was it was the wrong side. Mine are also carbon fiber looking plastic. I found this for a part number but cant tell if this is the carbon looking plastic. 94430-33E21 Any help before I order another.

#11 ·
Oh....you're such a TEASE!!!

#14 ·

Here is the black one sent. It was the right as I already had. You can see that the carbon is longer.
The guy said it must have been mispackaged from suzuki. I know thats not the case due to the part number on the package. He said he will get it out as soon as got the other back to him. We will see how long this takes.

#15 ·
I thought the 750/600 body and frame was exactly the same, different boots? maybe someone tried to make knock offs and fubared them?

you do have a boot on each end right? as stated thats what holds it in place, if you do and the tube is falling out and your tube is definitely the right length you need new boots!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.