Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle SRAD!!!

4K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  Richmond750FI 
#1 ·
Hey you Srad and TMNT fans out there! I still have a ways to go before I can consider this project finished, but here are some pics I know you guys can appreciate! Slightly modified hotbodies undertail, upper fairing from infraredracing.com, custom built fairing mount, green leds galore, custom built rear cowl, relocated wires and harness, and other bits and pieces. Future mods will include powder coated frame and wheels, light up seat, gsxr 1000 engine swap, nitrous, turbo, ohlins suspension, racing 905 crash cage, etc etc...

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Add speakers to play the theme song 24/7

#15 ·
#16 ·
AND painted the tires green, I would think that would make for really good traction.

#13 ·
You joined 3 years ago and this is your first post? :lmao

Although I would never ride that bike, I do think it's cool. I'd love to see some nicer hi-res pics...

And wtf at the green bike posted above. Looks like they fiberglassed the side fairing to hold a 12" subwoofer. Tell me my eyes are playing tricks on me...

#21 · (Edited)
Yo yo kid,Vanilla sez dat shit is cool as Ice yo

Sorry,im not politically correct;that bike is fucking hideous and is probably the gayest shit Ive seen next to those two Busas posted above. There,I said it,so what.

Attachments

#23 · (Edited)
Ouch... I have definitely lost faith in constructive criticism on open forums. I'm not some riced out kid owning hondas or putting subs or tv screens on a bike. I'm just a fan in montana who has worked very hard on my own project, had someone do some airbrush work for me, while I read through these forums, seeking advice or trouble shooting. I have always credited these forums with other peoples invaluable shared experiences. If I wanted to get cut down like that, I probably would have gone another route. But thanks alot guys. Maybe that's why I never posted anything before.

#25 ·
It's what we do here. :cheers At your current rate of posting I'll be looking for another post in 18 months or so. :p

#27 ·
OP I respect all the artwork you did. Airbrushing and custom paint isn't an easy thing to do. I think it would look better as a mural somewhere. But if it's going to be a showbike you're building, cool. This isn't the place for show bikes though. The crowd here is primarily weekend racers. You'd probably have better results posting it over on www.gsxr.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.