Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Nov 18th 10am BM

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  4or2wheels 
#1 ·
Whats up peeps, this sun is looking DRY and sunny but on the cold side. No
more storms on the way so the roads should be clear. So 10am at the circle.
If its too cold we will do a short run. Post up if you are coming out so we
know what's up! :cheers

#4 ·
I may take a ride&have coffee with you ladies.

Jay,make sure the other spark plugs are tight lol!!!

#12 ·
Todays ride wasn't too bad at all. If you have the right gear riding in this type of weather can be fun. It was just Ernie and I. We hung out at the circle to almost 11. Not allot of bikes out. We stayed local and rode thru 7 lakes drive and over to Greenwood lake. We hit some back roads thru Monroe NY (Jay & Rob's backyard) and some other back road twisties that
lead back to 9w. We did the mountain in both directions at a fun pace. I got
my twisty fix in for sure. I was home before 1pm. Glad I got out, who knows.................this might be it for the season. :eek:hmy

#15 ·
I'm in Davie FL . I'm not trying to rub it in or anything but the weather is fantastic. 70 degrees and sunny right now. I really wish I had a motorcycle to ride while I'm here. I'll just go beat the crap out of the not even broken in yet 2013 Nissan Maxima rental car I have. Its pretty quick..290 horses hehe

Sent from my XT907

#16 ·
My brothers live in Davie Fl. I used to live in Pembroke Pines for a year. hated broward county and left. That place caused me to many problems, came back home to NY. Now I wont even visit

But enjoy the weather and the rest of your vacation.

#21 ·
Damn Jerry, you got bit by the track pipe hard. I take full partial responsibilty, LOL. Thats a 10 hr haul to NC bike. I am sure you are doing
2 days. If I had the funds I would def go. BUT next season will be easier
with 3 tracks in our area. More choices. Pocono and NYST are much closer for us than NJMP. Less gas and tolls.

Yes Mitch those new maximas are awesome. A nice rental to rip up the straight florida roads. Just look for the on and off ramps for some fun, LOL.:burnout I would be camped out on Las Olas Blvd enjoying Happy Hour
and the 2 dollar beers, looking at the bikinis go by.:yumyum

Hope you feel better V............you are right FRI is looking awesome. I avoid all malls and stores like the plague on BLACK fri. I am down to ride.:punk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.