Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Gee I wonder who this is...

2K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Apok 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Haha, eBay tells me "may not ship to NZ" :shifty :lol

All I need is a 98 left side fairing....if I had $500 spare :crying

#16 ·
I was sure someone was going to pick it up when SRAD posted that original thread. Surely there is someone over there who wants a perfect, unmolested Srad. :scratch

Actually they do charge fees on TOTAL price now, including shipping. They started this over a year ago to prevent those people listing things for .01 and $500 shipping.

Sorry to break the bad news..... but I agree, their fees are ridiculous.
The cuts they take must be pretty severe, seeing as I hear people talking about it a lot. Trademe in NZ recently bumped up their fees too, hope it doesn't go the same way as eBay :shifty

#15 ·
That was my final clue... :lol

I've dealt with SRADIATOR before, he's not the cheapest, but his stuff is legit. Wish I was closer to NY. I'd save that 700 for shipping ;)

#19 ·
:eek:hmy :eek:hmy

Bloody hell :lol

#21 ·
Remember at the end of the month you get charged as well for posting fees, listing fees, renewal fees, what you sold, etc.

I suppose for an item here and there it isn't that bad, but all the 50 or 60 items I have up for the company we get about 30-35% taken each month.

#23 ·
I think i paid between 4-5 hundred dollars in fees on a old 79 911sc on ebay that went for $7000. Since then the few cars i have sold i`ve done on a local Va auto forum. Yea it doesn`t get seen world wide but i`de rather have the $500 and wait a little longer for it to sell.

I did think it was kind of cool the car went back to Germany though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.