Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Couldn't pass up posting -- CL Gem

1K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  gsxr313 
#1 ·
#4 ·
That whole 360 tire is 1 big chicken strip and he claims it is a bike that he rides!

#6 ·
the bike is bad enough

But what I cant understand is the English, and how anyone can post an ad that poorly written and either not care, or not know.

#7 ·
I wonder what ends up happening to bikes like this. Is there somebody stupid enough to pay $10k (yes, probably)? I would think that if somebody had the money to blow on that, they'd pimplify their own bike, so they could have their own color scheme.
Or will this guy just sit on it until it's depreciated so bad that some sucker buys it, or it's repossessed? Or will its bling eventually be parted out and added to other piles of crap?

#9 ·
Someone will likely buy it, and do so with money they dont actually have, to impress people who are not actually impressed.

It is the same people who I know living in section 8, on government assistance, with 10k worth of rims and tires and sound system in their car.

Some people are that misguided as to think WHAT they have is more important than anything else.

#13 ·
.. my bike has new 360 fat tire kit,, new chains , sprokets, break line and rotor and breaks .....the bike is stretched 24 inches and has lots of extras. It is candy fuchsia and bright white paint .....i have road this bike it is not a trailer queen to me ..... i DO NOT have to sell this bike so please don't play games with me.. i'm up for looking at trades but would prefer cash offer so if u wanna talk cash please do so with cash in hand. money talks bullshit walks ..... sorry for being so blunt but I've had alot of people BS me on stuff .. i have a lot of money in this bike and in the kit was almost 4500.00 so what u offer must be worth at least 10,000.00 or be willing to give boot
i work a lot so please text me and i will get back with u asap
423-736-3440
so thanks for checken out my listing i have a lot of time in it
:lol

#14 ·
Post pics before the ad expires bish! :cursing

Attachments

#20 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.