6 DOVIZIOSO A. Ducati Team +0.916
7 MARQUEZ M. Repsol Honda Team +1.081
8 PIRRO M. Pramac Racing Team +1.303
9 IANNONE A. Pramac Racing Team +1.511
10 DE PUNIET R. Power Electronics Aspar +1.759
11 SMITH B. Monster Yamaha Tech 3 +2.216
12 ABRAHAM K. Cardion AB Motoracing +2.987
13 PETRUCCI D. Came IodaRacing Project +3.081

Yamaha picked up and moved to Aragon to test today.

#4,445 ·
They've been around a long time in mx and car racing. They just started picking up steam in the last year on road racing.
Jim cohrs and mark miller are two dudes you likely know that have them. I can name a bunch of fast dudes down here that have hem now you may not know though.
Melka, scott carpenter, david brown, are some you might known though? There are a lot more that are slipping my mind right now.

#4,450 · (Edited)
#4,456 ·
Full Throttle for 2013:

No more $75 mid-week trackdays
No more free trackday after 10 days served ($100 credit now).

I don't think I am doing Full Throttle for 2013 since I expect to cut WAY back on trackdays. I will probably do a "warmup" at NJMP early in the year, then do only the days of the GPMoto and focus what little funds I have on CCS/GPMoto events.

#4,457 ·
Ditto here, but I still want to get down to VIR at least once for a non CCS race weekend (although a TPM day + GPMoto race would be ideal). Not to mention I'd like to get up to check out NYST a couple of times most likely. With that in mind the FT membership probably makes the most sense.

"Inside Pass" membership 75$ + 25$ track credit = $50

FT = $299 + 75$ track credit = $224

So that's a $174 difference. There's about a $50 difference in price between FT and "Inside Pass" memberships when signing up.

So basically break even is at 3 track days. If you do more than 3 track days for the entire year (realistically do you think you're only going to do 3 TDs all year) its cheaper doing Full Throttle because by the 4th track day you're paying $50 more per day.

......think about it.

#4,458 ·
2013 FT track rates
All Tracks pre-entry post entry
Monday-Thursday $125 $135
Friday-Sunday $150 $160

It looks like they actually price it differently per location for the lower membership

Inside Pass Membership NEW 2013

2013 Inside Pass track rates
NJMP Thunderbolt pre-entry post entry
Monday-Thursday $175 $185
Friday-Sunday $190 $200

NJMP Lightning pre-entry post entry
Monday-Thursday $150 $160
Friday-Sunday $175 $185

NYST pre-entry post entry
Friday-Sunday $190 $200

Pocono pre-entry post entry
Monday-Sunday $175 $185

Pocono FUSA pre-entry post entry
Friday-Sunday $190 $200

NCBike pre-entry post entry
Monday-Sunday $165 $175

Summit Point pre-entry post entry
Friday-Sunday $175 $185

VIR pre-entry post entry
Friday-Sunday $175 $185

#4,468 ·
Thanks for doing the math Kaz, looks like TPM made it as complicated as possible with different rates for different tracks and membership levels.:scratch What happened to keep it simple stupid.....LOL

It is freaking awesome that Pocono is back on the schedule. Now we will have 3 tracks to choose from in our area. That should def help with the over
crowding at NJMP. AND all the orgs should be able to have more dates now.
Maybe even STT will be back now that there is ROOM!!! I will wait and see
some schedules before I decide who I will join. I can def see myself riding with MORE orgs this year. It's gonna come down to who has a day I like at
a track I wanna do!

#4,471 ·
Girls get their own group. Will be very sparse. Anyone tell Crystal yet?

2013 TPM announces a dedicated Track Girl program. This program will invite woman to get on the track with proper attention and training plus offer returning track riders an attractive option for Full Throttle Membership.

Full Throttle Track Girl NEW 2013 - $199.00 on sale now for $99 until December 31, 2012)

2013 FT track rates
All Tracks pre-entry post entry
Monday-Thursday $125 $135
Friday-Sunday $150 $160

space permitting
Post entry effective 10 days prior to an event

**Special Track Girl Events**
TGE Track Girl Events will be selected from the 2013 schedule of events.
On specified days, track girls will have the option to participate in their own specially provided group

The TGG Track Girl Group will feature:
• All women riders
• TGG will go out on the track every hour permitting there are 10 participants
• All women instructing & coaching staff
• Special Track Girl apparel
• Track Girl Group calls on the PA announcements
• Special woman guest riders throughout the schedule
• Select Weekends at NJMP, Summit Point, VIR and NYST

#4,478 ·
Well.....here's my new replacement motor. Ad said 3K miles on the clock. Took a look over it and it seems in decent enough shape. Still has a stock front sprocket on it that doesn't appear to have too much wear.

so.....now the dilemma. Do I just throw this puppy back into the frame and be done with it, or do I take it to the shop and have them go over everything and give it the SS treatment anyway. On one hand it's ~$2K out of pocket, on the other hand at least I'll know everything has been gone over properly and it ready to roll fresh and strong.

#4,480 ·
#4,481 ·
I think that's probably what I'll do. It came with no clutch or ignition covers on it (which isn't a bad thing since I'm pulling the Woodcrafts off the popped motor anyway, and maybe the shift star as well).

I don't need an SS motor at all, it was more that I just wanted to make sure that everything on the inside was on the up and up, but by the looks of what I can see inside the intake and exhaust ports, inside the bottom end from the sides of the case I think I'll probably just put this one in, get it retuned on the dyno and be done with it.

Yes, in my possession Bryan.....in my garage right next to the bike as we speak lol

#4,484 ·
No more tire deals from TPM for FT next year. All the good stuff has been taken away. Dont know how much riding Ill do next year, certainly less than this year. Im happy I bought the one set of 211s I did so at least I can get a few days in on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.