Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

2010 Victory Hammer 8 Ball

18K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  camshaftgsxr 
#1 ·
Am i the only person really diggin this bike? Saw one out on the road the other day.

See less See more
#2 ·
If your gonna buy it to stare at in the garage it's perfect. Awesome LOOKING bike and they sound amazing for a polaris but thats about it. I test rode that and the vegas jackpot. The vegas with the fat tire on it handled like shit but the hammer wasn't as bad for handling. It would be a cool looking bike to have but for the price I wouldn't recommend it. There were too many things I would have to change to comfort me so I passed on it. If I was impressed with it I was actually in the position to buy one. I wasnt expecting it to be anywhere near as fast as my 6, but that bike was totally gutless and it was slow as fuck. I know a cruising style bike in that form isnt meant to be crazy fast but if I spend a lot of money on a bike, I at least want it to put a grin on my face a little when I get on it leaving the local biker hangouts :squid

#6 ·
personally I am to young to own a goldwing. but when I turn 50 I will buy one. I love those things for their intended purpose. total comfort. reliable as a toyota, and good power, and enough storage for a shuvel girlfriend/ wife and a garbage bag. on your way to the desert. till then sportbikes for me.

#7 ·
I like the Jack Pot and the Hammer I saw a white one with the matte finish, that would be at the top of my list for cruisers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.