Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Crap, I am weak

4K views 36 replies 10 participants last post by  Armi 
#1 ·
Been looking for this one for 8 years or so. Need it to complete my collection of the three Gunwinds in Russell colors, found it brand new in Italy with tags (have seen the yellow one for sale even in used shape in years......)
Now I have two brand new Russell helmets on the way.... Armi, don't ask what this one cost
At leat one of them makes up for the Russell leathers I sold last week.
The guys I deal with are having a shit fit that I found a new yellow one.

This is a Spec. 1R on the way too...

See less See more
#7 ·
Very nice.

#10 ·
As soon as I saw the thread title was. I guessed that bit was Russell related but I didn't see this one coming

#11 ·
Whats the item no. out of interest Chris?

I like that yellow one..........Always have liked Scott Russell's helmets but you lot would say, i'm only saying that, cos' Chris does :lmao :chucks

#14 ·
#16 ·
Enjoy your dinner mate.....i'm off to bed :sleep

#20 ·
I'm up now :chucks

Not looking forard to today's shift though.
Start at 3 p.m. and finish at 2 a.m. :crying

Have 9 days off after that though :punk was even gonna do Rokingham on the 5th but have hanged my mind now!!!

#18 ·
Chris I might have been on here a short time but your passion for Scott Russell is well known. I was expecting some classic leathers but to see new lids well that takes fan worship to new heights.

#23 ·
I say 9 days but the wife will find smething to keep me busy.

Painting the front door is all I can think of right now but i'm sure i've missed a whole lotta shit to be done in the house.

I need some quiet time with the bike :lol

#22 ·
Make sure you work on something during those days off! Just so you dont get lazy on us!!:biggrin

#25 ·
What you on about buddy?! :shifty

#27 ·
You're not crazy Apok.....just a comedian!!!

#28 ·
I saw all that Russell stuff for sale, too. I collect race-used memorabilia though. Going to open a free roadracing museum someday but the jewel I still haven't found yet is an actual race-worn Scott Russell helmet. :( I do have a set of his well-worn VR1000 leathers though. I will keep watching for one...I only know one person who has one of the helmets from his 1996 500GP season with Lucky Strike Suzuki but he will never sell it.

#32 ·
They are all sweet! the brand new one is my fav color out of the 4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.