Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#4,421 ·
That was in 2011.
Last year I was sponsored by dainese.
This year who knows. Maybe dainese. Maybe nobody.:dunno.

#4,410 ·
Nit at all. Ill fix it. But a backup suit is never a bad idea.

And more sponsors gets more sponsors. It is an odd thing. The more you have the more are willing to take a chance.

#4,415 ·
That 675 is fugly for sure. Seeing all the awesome luck you had with your 2 I wouldnt exactly say you are glad you got last years bikes, but at least your non working, motor blowing bikes look good in your garage.

#4,423 ·
I can't tell what it looks like while I'm riding it. The only bike I feel that way about is the R1, for some reason looking down from the driver's seat the front cowling looks/feel square'ish to me and it makes it feel like it won't turn......even though there's other reasons why it won't turn (at least not in stock trim :D )

#4,432 ·
old news but oh well, MarcFuckingMarquez. up32 in Valencia. Cannot wait to see him in GP! Just wow.

#4,433 ·
Any interest in Cornerspin school this year? I thought I would ask here before picking a date and making a thread.

Registration Fee: 1.0 = $525.00 / 1.5 = $425.00
(Military and Friend Discounts available)
Included with registration: Use of our bikes, lunches, water bottle, water/Gatorade, Red Bull, t-shirt, photos.
Located in the heart of racing, Cornerspin is 1 hour from Charlotte, 20 minutes from Lowes Motor Speedway and 30 minutes from Greensboro. Our facility is located in central North Carolina near the town of Spencer, North Carolina, less than one mile from Interstate 85 (Exit 81). There are many North Carolina attractions in the immediate area. Major airports are: Charlotte Douglas International (1 hour away) and Greensboro (30 minutes away). Another way to look at it: the Cornerspin training facility is conveniently located halfway between the metropolitan areas of Atlanta and Washington D.C.
2012-2013 EVENT DATES:

Saturday-Sunday, October 6th-7th, 2012 - Cornerspin 1.5

Saturday-Sunday, October 27th-28th, 2012

Saturday-Sunday, November 10th-11th, 2012 - SOLD OUT!

Saturday-Sunday, December 1st-2nd, 2012 - Only 8 spaces left!

Saturday-Sunday, January 12th-13th, 2013

Saturday-Sunday, January 19th-20th, 2013 - Cornerspin 1.5

Saturday-Sunday, January 26th-27th, 2013

Saturday-Sunday, February 9th-10th, 2013

Saturday-Sunday, February 16th-17th, 2013 - Cornerspin 1.5

Saturday-Sunday, March 2nd-3rd, 2013

Saturday-Sunday, March 16th-17th, 2013 - Cornerspin 1.5

Saturday-Sunday, March 23rd-24th, 2013

Saturday-Sunday, April 6th-7th, 2013

Saturday-Sunday, April 27th-28th, 2013 - Cornerspin 1.5

Schools are added on a rolling schedule, please check back for added dates!

#4,438 ·
Whatever you find used for a good price over the offseason. At intermediate track day pace anything of decent quality properly set up is going to work more than adequately.

You'll find guys going 10x as fast as you on Ohlins/Penske/JRi.......take your pick ;)

#4,437 ·
I know a dozen or more guys now who have tested a jri and replaced their ohlins ttx or triple with the jri. Not a single person I know of yet that has tried it has not refused to take it back off lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.