Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

another powerfull 1100 slabby in NL

3K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  awasson 
#1 · (Edited)
apparently there is more then one powerfull slabby in NL and also this owners name is Jeroen.

more power then a GSX-R1000 ... incredible power at the rearwheel :burnout

I need to buy this one, it's a perfect base for a " No Limits " Classis Superbikes overhere (German competition) ...

Specs: Wiseco 1197, JSPP head **, Web cams, full stainless Yoshimura 4-in-1, 40's w/ Dynojet, Dyna2000 ignition, 1100W (UPSD *, swing & wheels) * UPSD not yet shown on this older pic ...

** Jan Smit's Power Parts ( a Dutch " Pops " ) http://www.jspp.nl/werkplaats.html

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
so how does it feel Hans
:biggrin:burnout:eek:hmy:fact:chucks:p

#12 ·
What's keeping you mate, it's for sale...:biggrin

Good to see the reactions. It's like Hans says.
Originally it's an Italian bike. The previous owner took it over to our country en brought it to Jan rightaway. He wanted to sprint the bike and made the following changes.
- Wiseco 1197
- Ported head
- Web cams
- APE tensioner
- BST40's with Dynojet-kit
- Individual K&N filters
- Full Yoshimura exhaust
- Dyna2000
- Dyna coils
- Barnett clutch plates
- 1100W wheels with 190 backtyre
- USD fork
- 1100W swingarm with changed linksystem

I have a stretched swingarm with it aswell. Haven't put it in yet.

Here a picture of the ported head...

Like it's standing at this moment...

And a clip of the bike running. You can clearly hear the distinctive "whoosh"-sound of the ported head...
http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/...1100 Slabby/?action=view&current=MOV02042.mp4

"Unfortunately" I love the old Suzuki's and now I have too much. Can't even turn my head in the shed.:dunno I've got 9, from a tuned 1000K1 to a 1100M Turbo to a GSX-R1216 powered Katana. The choices, the choices...:crying :biggrin

#27 ·
Well I have considered the bike since this seller doesn't sell crap. But I recently bought a Ducati 916SP so I'm out of toy budget :biggrin
Not yet Andrew, I just come of the phone talking to friend & seller Jeroen.

The engine that was in this bike is now in the 2nd trackbike, with wet-track set up.

The also not slow 1127 engine is in this street bike now ... if there are no buyers the bike will land with me, it's def. good fun riding this one ...

Just some more time to find out what other interested people will decide ...

and euh Niels going Duc ... ohwell :hammer

:biggrin

:nono I'm not jealous :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.