Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Whats the difference between a 93&95 GSXR 750

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Joefro83 
#1 ·
I want to know whats the difference between those 2 years 93and95 cause I own a 93 gsxr 750 that its curruntly not running do to electrical issues ans I have a friend that has a 95 gsxr 750 that his parting out and I can get the whole wire harness and cdi for cheap but I notice the the cdi have different part numbers. Mine is a denso 32900-17E00 and the 1 Im looking at is a 32900-17E60 would it work?:dunno

#2 ·
Others will probably correct me if I am wrong but I have a few of each year and you are good on the wiring harness. The CDI you can just use yours. You only have to worry about the CDI if you had a 95' and tried to use your 93' CDI box. Mainly because of the ignition system. Just use his wiring harness with your CDI and it should run fine..:chucks

#6 ·
Hasn't stopped many folks before. Unless it's a salvage job, can apply for a new title in your state once they've cleared the VIN and ensured it isn't stolen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.