Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Gsxr 600 Project Busa

158K views 720 replies 153 participants last post by  Ragekiller1 
#1 ·
Hi

Iam a gay (guy) from Norway. :punk

I buyed a Gsxr 600 for some days ago, a std 600 is useless sow a bigger engine need to be fitted!:sleep

I will try to have this bike finish to next year, spring 2013!

The engine is a std Gen2 busa

Her is some pictures:

Attachments

See less See more
#221 ·
I dont have done anything to this bike at long time now.
I need a little break from this project, and I use my time to my old Gsxr 1100.

But 3-4 weeks I would begin to build a radiator not like the pic i have posted before, but more complicated and with a fan.

But I need a exhaust manifold before I can build this radiator to.
I dont have order it yet but I would do it later :punk

Have does it go with your ram air system?

#226 · (Edited)
Nice work ragekiller! I definitely want to see the rest of your progress, and cant wait to see the finished sleeper! I may make my K8 Gixxer a sleeper in the future I'm thinking of going w/ a complete K8-10 GSXR1000 because the trans is stacked like a 600 but I need to research the dimensions of the 1000. If any one would be willing to map one for me; length of head, mounts, cover to cover, width of top of block towards the rear in accordance to the position of the rear lower mount and upper mount (how much I would need to cut the front of the frame near the clutch cover if need be) and anything else that anyone would have knowledge about this procedure would be much appreciated. Found this http://www.psychobike.com/forums/600-750cc/68892-1000-600-a.html is post #2 true?

#235 ·
It would be interesting to see a comparison between this bike and the Hayabusa Formula X! "The Formula X bike not only won its class at the last Suzuka 8-Hour, beating all sorts of Yamaha R1s and Kawasaki ZX-9Rs, it also qualified on the tail of Noriyuki Haga's factory Yamaha YZF-R7 in the process, and finished 12th overall. Hai! It's a little bigger and heavier, but you can get more power from 1300cc than you can from 750, can't you? Let's see, that's, ahhh, 550cc more-very damn near a GSX-R750 and a 600. Now all we need to do is find somebody crazy enough to ride it. Where's that Gobert guy?"

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#237 ·
Have done little to my bike, I have welded on a exhaust bracket for my new exhaust.
I have still waiting on my motocross radiator I ordered on ebay,I hope I can weld in this radiator in a stock K5-K7 1000 radiator. Time will show

:cheers

Attachments

#238 ·
Is that an R100 in the background?
This dude has taste in rides!
Chers, Ad

#240 ·
Awesome, a 13b ported out.
Rock on mate!

#245 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.