Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Apple?

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  RidersDiscount 
#1 ·

:lol

#4 ·
Yes Apple sucks! Brand loyalty = brain washed! I used Macs in college in 2003 for creating art etc... they would over heat while performing simple tasks. I never liked apple OS I would never spend my hard earned money on any Apple product; over priced computer with Intel inside= a warning that Intel is inside. Basically your paying more for a everyday run of the mill computer w/Apple OS. I build all my desktops ground up because I use them to render 3D art & animation. No Apple would ever be capable of performing what my PC's can.

#7 ·
Pretty good video. I'm indifferent on apple. I hove my iPhone, but hate apple computers with the passion of the Christ. The os is too alkward for me. I've tried, but I simply can't get used to it. Also, I do a lot of solid modeling, structural analysis and mathematical modeling at work that I sometimes fuck around with at home. the Mac laptop can't even model a simple part, that my 5 year old hp handles with ease.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.