Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Amazing driver..

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  oldfart01 
#1 ·

and pwnd

#4 ·
I like how she is so incompetent that even though this made news on an almost national level with video evidence, she still claims not guilty. No contest or a plea bargain would have benefited her more I would think, but I am no lawyer :(

TREY.

#9 ·
That's normal for traffic court. If you get a speeding ticket and go to court for it, you're pleading not guilty. Same thing here. Doesn't mean she is trying to say she didn't do it, it just allows her lawyer to attempt to workout a deal. Even though she doesn't deserve one.

#6 ·
What I don't get is how she ALWAYS seems to drive by that one spot at the exact same time as the school bus to the point where she can reliably be filmed (and caught).

Maybe she does it on purpose. She likes to have an excuse to do some in-city 'off-roading' with her SUV? :dunno

#10 ·
Here you talk to the Crown before court and do your deal then. Then you go in and plead to what ever deal you made.

#14 ·
I'm surpised she didn't get hit harder with penalties. That's beyond crazy, right in front of a daycare no less!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.