Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Are you running Galfer lines!?

1K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  SV650R 
#1 · (Edited)
If so, show us your setup! We would love to see all years, but we are also looking for front and rear pictures of your 2004-2005 GSXR 600 & 750's. Post some awesome over all and close up shots of your Galfer lines!

#12 ·
/\ I would like a certified signature on this statement! :biggrin

As I use Galfer lines. They are just the standard silver look. However, that being said. Of course they are the most amazing of set ups! Its on my bike... and I am perfect of course.

I am always a little concerned generally because I do photography on my spare time and I get photos jacked a lot. If this is the case. I dislike your style "Galfer USA"

#13 · (Edited)
We appreciate your support. And again, there's no hidden agenda here, we just wanted to see some examples of our lines on customer’s bikes. Whether they are the standard clear steel braided lines like you are running or a sexy color coordinated set that maybe matches a bikes paint scheme.

This was simply a request, not a demand. If you do not wish to share your pictures, We respect and understand that.

#16 ·
I'm actually running Galfer lines up front on my bike with stock everything else. I've got a Brembo MC and R1 monoblock calipers I'm having machined and putting new seals in. Should be a powerful setup. Haven't chosen lines yet... maybe if someone offers me a discount.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.