Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

This thread is ONLY for SRAD bike photo's

836K views 3K replies 511 participants last post by  Gixxer-rue 
#1 ·
This is my bike with a LINE-X and LINE-X Plus - paint job...

Silver is LINE-X PLUS and Black is Normal

VOTE FOR THIS THREAD OF MOSTLY PHOTO'S

THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE - $4k o.b.o. - Send PM if interested..

The color used was Chrysler Titanium (Metallic Silver/Chrome)...
It was some extra paint he had, from painting a Chrysler brand vehicle after doing the line-x.. Its a special DuPont paint they use that bonds to the freshly sprayed line-x. (They can order any color you want..)

I hope everyone likes it - this only cost me $300 for the spray job..
Yeah maybe it added a little weight, but you know it will last a lot longer this way, no paint chipping, nor do i have to worry about getting scratches... The best stunter paint job you could get, But I am not a stunter!!

Try not to use photo's that are bigger than this size - 425px Ă— 318px
I use webshots.com to host my photos..
The larger photos take longer to load on slower connections.

THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE - $4k o.b.o. - Send PM if interested..

See less See more
#2,450 ·
Well Scotty I wish you all the best for your test day. I like the way you bought your bike before you passed your test. I did the same & had it put in the window of the shop till the day I passed. It was the best feeling in the world better than when i passed my car test.

#2,451 ·
I waited patiently till I got my license.......riding back on the 125 after passing was the best feeling!!!

#2,454 ·
Good luck. When I got back to my training school after passing I had the ceremonial ripping L plates off. It felt good.p

#2,455 ·
Thanks, I have no bike with l plates on now. I fink I may buy some if I pass just so I can burn them after lol been on l plates for near on 8 years now just kept redoing my cbt cuz I could never afford to do my test + training
I bet it feels spot on when u pass I can't wait to see what happens 2moro, just hope it's not gunna be frosty or as bad as today lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#2,456 ·
I wish I knew what the heck you are talking about. Is this like when I was a provisional novice and had to wear a t-shirt outside my leathers for my first two races and not crash or cause anyone else to crash, and finish the races, to get my novice license 20 years ago?

#2,474 ·
Unless it is a ca model, there is nothing to remove, but there is something to cap off. I have extras. The backfires make me wonder, as the purpose it to introduce fresh air into the exhaust to continue burning hot partially burnt hydrocarbons. It will affect your a/f trace..... You should check.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.