Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

This thread is ONLY for SRAD bike photo's

837K views 3K replies 511 participants last post by  Gixxer-rue 
#1 ·
This is my bike with a LINE-X and LINE-X Plus - paint job...

Silver is LINE-X PLUS and Black is Normal

VOTE FOR THIS THREAD OF MOSTLY PHOTO'S

THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE - $4k o.b.o. - Send PM if interested..

The color used was Chrysler Titanium (Metallic Silver/Chrome)...
It was some extra paint he had, from painting a Chrysler brand vehicle after doing the line-x.. Its a special DuPont paint they use that bonds to the freshly sprayed line-x. (They can order any color you want..)

I hope everyone likes it - this only cost me $300 for the spray job..
Yeah maybe it added a little weight, but you know it will last a lot longer this way, no paint chipping, nor do i have to worry about getting scratches... The best stunter paint job you could get, But I am not a stunter!!

Try not to use photo's that are bigger than this size - 425px × 318px
I use webshots.com to host my photos..
The larger photos take longer to load on slower connections.

THIS BIKE IS FOR SALE - $4k o.b.o. - Send PM if interested..

See less See more
#2,426 ·
My srad.

Attachments

#2,430 ·
me likey this one, can I ask you a question on your front end up grade?

what is it off and what is the total offset?

also, if the offset is not the same as stock do you notice any type of handling differences?

after putting the new coils on mine I now feel its worth the front end upgrade, I still can't believe I put over 7k miles on this bike with 2 cylinders down, fact is its so smooth there really is no sense in investing in a newer 600, all it really needs is the front end up grade and the marchesinis and it should ride very well..

thanks

#2,427 ·
^^^And very tasty it is too...what screen brace?

Is there really a need for those beefy looking dog bones?

#2,428 ·
I made the screen brace. That's an ero linkage with titanium bolts. I just need it because it's so damn cool.

#2,431 ·
The harris yokes came from germany, the forks are 07 gsxr 750 with an ohlins cartridge kit and fork cap extenders and the offset is 2mm. The front end has also been raised 4mm, the back end almost 6mm. The bike handles great. Just worked it out until it handled right. Unless you make drastic changes to your rake and trail the differences will be subtle.

#2,433 ·
^Thank you sir.

#2,435 ·
Hit the go advanced button and manage attachments.

#2,439 ·
K1K0, that bike is sex. Where would I be able to find those decals?

Anyways, now that I feel like a loser compared to everyone else and their clean ass SRAD's, here's mine. It'll be that clean someday!

And apparently my damn tablet is being stupid and won't flip the pic. Sorry.

Attachments

#2,440 ·
These decals were hand made with metallic gray vinyl tinted in blue, so I got a metallic blue that slightly change the color with the sun light. I've the other decals printed and cutted in a paint workshop, so I don't know where you can get a similar decal kit :shifty

#2,534 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.