Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Post pics of your gsxr fairings

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  wuzup76020 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about painting my fairings but need ideas. Here's what it looks like now Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

See less See more
#4 ·
[/IMG]

I agree with samantha. I would buy some scratched fairings for cheap instead, and then paint on those. Id hate to paint on new fairings.

#6 ·
Do what you want to your bike! I wouldn't spend more money on fairings when you have a perfect canvas right in front of you; but that's my opinion. Research and pick out what you think looks best. Come up with your own ideas put them on paper, draw your bike and make copies then color to your liking.

#8 ·
While painted fairings do equate to a crashed bike it is also your bike and you are the one that knows what you want. I don't see where it would hurt the resale value to the extent that it would that noticible as long as your title is clean and bike is straight. It is not like you bought your bike to make money when you sell it. You bought it to ride and enjoy and make it your own. That being said here is mine and I have a blank template somewhere to help with color choices.

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.