Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

streched gixxer pics

8K views 70 replies 38 participants last post by  Junkyard600 
#1 ·
post your streched gixxer pics.

#2 ·
Probably not going to find alot of those around here. MOst people here seem to he more track and performance minded
Just a heads up

#7 ·
Holy shit is that low! Looks like you would scrape if you ran over a cinder.

#14 ·
Im in florida. My bike is not stretched. And i go to jennings and blast on whatever decent road i can find.
IDK why people insist on going this to bikes. Unless you drag the bike out alot, there is no point. I have a friend that drags alot and he removes the stretching blocks and lowering straps for the street. Ruins the years of engineering that goes into the bikes.
Oh well, each their own

#22 ·
stretched 600 :lmao
ridiculous

#23 ·
Before I never sat on the bike or owned one, i watched movies like biker boyz and torque and thought maaan those bikes look sick. Always wanted a stretched hayabusa. Then I bought my first bike 01 R6 rode it to the ground then sold it and got 04 gsxr 600 and going back to what i used to like back then is changed. In my opinion the only bike that should be streched is a drag bike like kawi 1400, busa or turbo 1000. Anything else is just pointless.

#26 ·
Before I never sat on the bike or owned one, i watched movies like biker boyz and torque and thought maaan those bikes look sick. Always wanted a stretched hayabusa. Then I bought my first bike 01 R6 rode it to the ground then sold it and got 04 gsxr 600 and going back to what i used to like back then is changed. In my opinion the only bike that should be streched is a drag bike like kawi 1400, busa or turbo 1000. Anything else is just pointless.

:lmao

#24 ·
well i do have a streched 600. How ever, every tuesday during the nicer months hear in jersey i go to atco race way and have a little fun. Straight line racing is all about the 60 ft time. That is what really win's a race. Even my 600 will beat 1000/busa that arent streched b/c im off the line alot quicker when i can launch at 12k. Everyone is into their own thing( drag racing/road racing/stunting) The one thing that i dont like is kids who strech their bikes just b/c it looks cool. Just like kids who do 330 kits... I dont get it... To each their own i guess....

#32 ·
cool bash on other peoples shit cause it's not your cup of tea... I know drag racing people that think track day shit is gay but you don't see them bashing every stock swing arm bike they see. Fucking haters man, same people that talk shit on here and won't look you in the eye in public. and to the op. Cool bike man. I've never owned a strecthed but i love that you put your time and money into something you enjoy. Hey you could be into worse shit like bashing peoples shit online...

#45 ·
cool bash on other peoples shit cause it's not your cup of tea... I know drag racing people that think track day shit is gay but you don't see them bashing every stock swing arm bike they see. Fucking haters man, same people that talk shit on here and won't look you in the eye in public. And to the op. Cool bike man. I've never owned a strecthed but i love that you put your time and money into something you enjoy. Hey you could be into worse shit like bashing peoples shit online...
+10000

#33 ·
^wtf calm down there whoolies

as far as the swing arm goes i too once thought it was cool because i didnt understand what they were for and why people extend them...now that i know bikes i must admit its pretty pointless for street riding.
still that being said whitegsxr600nj your bike actually LOOKS tight as fuck so dont get me wrong...its just pointless. But hey so are my after market brake lines since i ride on the street :p

#34 ·
Haha people on here are funny as fuck. So much hating on streached swing arms. Well I don't give a damn what any of u say or think about it. Its my money and my bike and I will do to it as I please. My bike is a everyday rider streatched out 10in and wouldn't go back to a stock swing arm to save my life. I have road streatched bikes for yrs and never had a problem.

#41 ·
Haha people on here are funny as fuck. So much hating on streached swing arms. Well I don't give a damn what any of u say or think about it. Its my money and my bike and I will do to it as I please. My bike is a everyday rider streatched out 10in and wouldn't go back to a stock swing arm to save my life. I have road streatched bikes for yrs and never had a problem.
That's fine, if that is what you like but don't whine if others don't agree. The members on this site mostly agree that these are road race bikes and are designed and built for a purpose. If you are a drag racer than by all means but for street riding it's just ruining the bike and a waste of money but like you said, it's your money.

If you are truly into this, it might be a good idea to at least learn to spell stretched so you don't look like such a tard. 3 times you misspelled stretched as there is no "A" in stretched. Also, you rode, not road as that is what you ride on and the word should be ridden as in: I have ridden stretched bikes for years and never had a problem. :facepalm

Be kool and stay in skool, you need it.

#38 ·
Stretching other than for pure drag racing is :****. Stretching a street bike that will never see the drag strip is extra-ghey.

Also dragging up year dead threads from long gone members.

#42 ·
Welp that's what u can do on a forum is look up and pull back up any topic u want. Isn't it great? Infact u must of been interested in it so much that iit made u look to see what was going on and leave a messege. So how lame do u all have to be lol? My bike is streached and won't see the drag strip unless it is from thhe side lines watching. I don't have to drag my bike just to streach it. I guess all of u that went and spent $1000 on a full exhaust system to gain minimal hp are a bunch of dumbasses cause that's about what my custom turbo cost on my bike and I promise it makes way more power than ur little exhaust system does. But see u don't need the turbo for what u wanna do with ur bike so it makes me wrong to judge right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.