Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

was cool to met up with....

2K views 36 replies 9 participants last post by  ccmhunt 
#1 ·
Armi.

Bit late in the day(cold) but for A quick ride it was fun. Shame too many police and learners about to have some proper fun:shifty.

Perhaps a London meet for gdc members might have to be organised soon. It would be great to put faces to names!

#3 ·
It would be nice to arrange a meet for all of gdc to get together but the logistics of it.!

#6 ·
Was good to meet you too Mark.....yea those cops did slow us down :lol
Sorry had to kick you out of the house so quickly mate, had to take the wife shopping and she'd be pissed if the shops were closed :hide
Enjoyed the quick blast we had though :) :thumbup
That exhaust sounds louder than mine :twitch

A quick pic..I should've bought the Go Pro...

Chris You know you're always welcome mate, look forward to that day!!!
A GDC meet, would be VERY cool!

#8 ·
Anything smaller is almost a guaranteed tug from the police in London. So I'll leave it alone My exhaust is like Armi says LOUD. Not good for neighbours, good for letting traffic/pedestrians know your coming. Lol

#10 ·
Stop people parking on the grass

#11 ·
Had one of those stop me making a turn in an artic lorry once.was stumped as to why the vehicle wasn't moving, till I took peek outside........the police had to help me out....it was in Islington somewhere lol.

#15 ·
:vomit :lol

#18 ·
He used to fix stuff for little kids...:dissapointed

#22 ·
The control an abuser can have on their victims lasts a long time after the abuse. Especially someone like Jimmy Seville. He was basically the nations uncle for 20years

#23 ·
What kills me is he was reported but because of who he was no one belived his victims. He even had the keys to Broadmore mental instatution & leeds general hospital where he carried on his antics. The upper management at the tv station knew his game & did everything they could to keep him away from Children in need charity. That said it all, people were aware but like everything 20 years ago it was swept under the carpet.

#24 ·
Wasn't he Knighted too?!?!?!

#27 ·
He deserves nothing less. I'm a Dad to two great children, My wife and I cherish them. And that piece of shit abused children like mine for his personal gratifaction. Give me a shovel & ial dig the **** up for free & ial turn him into a memory.
On the plus side he had plenty of shillings in his bank account so his victims will at least be able to spend his money.

#29 ·
Wow does this thread get the world record for how far the off topic has gone?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.