Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

SRAD: Pay it forward

19K views 234 replies 52 participants last post by  LoneStranger1969 
#1 ·
Just been looking in the members forum and saw a thread where GSXR parts were being freely exchanged (apart from postage, I think). It seems like a great idea, but there's a load of wading through parts that aren't really relevant/useful to SRADs. So, I wondered if there'd be any interest in a SRAD specific version?

It'd be the same deal: you post up parts you're willing to send out free of charge to people who need them, and in exchange for getting a part you offer up a part or parts in exchange.

What do people think?

I don't mind starting: I've a thermostat and radiator cap knocking about that people are welcome to if they need it...

#171 ·
Vooduguru; said:
I have a few things I'll be offering up tonight :)
"tonight" was 4 nights ago :p

I am looking to replace the tail part of the sub frame or the whole subframe. Previous owner put it down and broke off the passenger peg.
Are you offering your subframe up for grabs or asking for a subframe? Need to offer something if you are asking for one.

#173 ·
I`ve decided to pull the "shortened" kick stand from the list and toss it....It looks like such a hack job >.< ...cuz it is.

Billet gsxr engraved grips and windscreen i had listed are both shipped as of today.
Would be interested in stock rubber grips as well as a rear brake rotor in decent shape if someone has them laying around.

#179 ·
I always used the thread for giving away stuff I didn't need any more that might be useful to a fellow SRAD owner. I've also just sold my SRAD (I'll pick another one up next spring) so I've no need for parts myself.

#198 ·
OK so i have a clear double bubble windscreen i had originally gotten from cobra here on the "payitforward" thread that is now up for grabs again. It has some scratches and has been plasti dipped black.

only right that i put it back on here now that i don`t need it. i think the shipping was $10-11 for the lower 48 states. Paypal only please.

and as always i still have the billet aluminum gsxr engraved hand grips with built in throttle tube.

If anyone happens to have a front hugger that isn`t cracked let me know, mines been sown back together with zip ties.

#200 ·
Pm sent, consider it yours.

I can`t for the life of me find the solo cowl....soon as i find it i`ll toss that up 2. NEED A SERIOUS SANDING, someone at some point sanded this thing with a real low grit and painted it without working up to a higher grit so it`s kinda gouged to shit.

-front fairing however it`s kinda beat and riveted back together, might also have a broken mounting tab or 2. (gimme some time to figure shipping costs)
-Original steering damper
-srad tail light with a broken mount...still mounts "very carefully" lol

i know my stuff is rough but that bike has had a hard life.

#204 · (Edited by Moderator)
IM A MORON WHO CANT READ RULES

I have a 99 750 and a 97 600 (I think its a 97? title says 97 but its a Washington title with cali carbs so who knows?)

750 needs...

mirrors

chain

sprockets -1 front +2-3 rear either or

soon as the 750 is finished I am going to take all of my parts and put them up on the pay it forward block, just tired of babysitting all that crap, I have 4-18 gallon containers loaded with parts from various years and models

#205 ·
If one more person requires a fucking trade in their post I'm.closing this thing.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#210 ·
I have OEM headers, OEM ex cam shaft, an oil pan, all buckets and shims and a few other parts all off of my 98 750. I'll post pics in a couple days.

I'm in need of a rear seat cowl, the rubber pieces to connect my air ducks with, a dark wind screen, a fuel tank and front right brake rotor, calliper and brake line.

Do I have to get my red r to be part of this? I plan on getting it soon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#213 ·
It was also the main thread I am having issues with not this one. But sentiment stands

Stuff in here is for free. No caveats. No requirements. It is stuff you don't need and someone else might.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.