Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Tampa / Clearwater / St. Pete

5K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  qbenjamin 
#1 ·
I know we have the Orlando / Central FL thread but how about people from the Tampa metro area? Newer down here and I feel like I run into a lot less people with sport bikes that I should. Where's everyone at?

#11 ·
Hey guys I'm in the Tampa/ Brandon area commute out towards Lakeland for work but have been looking for a good group of guys to free ride with for QSL Wednesday nights or just cruisin, if anyone is interested in trying to put a ride together and a few locations to stop and grab a bite/ drink lets do it weather has been to great lately to not be riding)

#16 ·
Instead of talking about the issue, put a plan together to rectify it. Any riders riders on the I-75 corridor should just meet up @ The Rack in Brandon on Wednesday bike night. Generally I'll meet up with a few friends and if we're low on cash, we chill there. If we're able, we ride out to Quaker Steak. I plan on going to The Rack this Saturday for the UFC (if the Wing house is packed)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#18 ·
I live in Stpete and I always wonder the same thing. Seems like everyone comes out for bike night at quaker and that's it. I ride almost every night on the highway and venture out to Clearwater and there is no one. I would like to find someone or a small group to ride around and have some fun. Most of the guys I have ridden with really just do it for show. Anyone in ever want to ride, I usually don't start till after 930. Just because of all the idiots around here, but hit me up 727-614-5633 Matt

#20 ·
Does anyone meet up and ride in the Tampa area?? I live in south Tampa and looking for some people to ride with at nights and usually head up to brooksville area on Sunday's to hit the back roads. Hate riding alone and would be cool to meet up with some people. If anyone's interested let me know.

#23 ·
What about Lakeland??? New guy from Cali and what a difference.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.