Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

STG & Jason Shout Out.

3K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  Mr. Fluffer 
#1 ·
Want to thank Jason again over at Sportbike Track Gear. Once again we ended up playing phone/email tag but once we were able to get together he helped me through my choices on a track suit and got me fitted up with an Alpinestars Atem suit.

Shipping arrived sooner than it was supposed to and box was not chewed on this time, which is a plus!

Again, just another thank you to Jason & STG for helping me get all my gear together, besides my helmet. Now I can hopefully hit up a track day or two here in the States before I bail over to the UK for a few years! Can't wait.

:cheers

#4 ·
Thats is some sick gear you bought! Really like the helmet.

I also got a new helmet from STG a couple days ago, and its true about the fast processing and delivery.

#14 · (Edited)
A lot stricter than the DOT tests, the dot testing doesn't test the chin bar of a helmet for a start.

But Motogp helmets have to be of SNELL M2005 or our ECE 22-05 standard so I would imagine that those two tests are very similar.

#10 ·
Thanks for the shout out Ryan. Greatly appreciate your repeat business. :cheers

Coolness! When I am prepared for that goal, it's good to know STG can take care of business.

Ed
GSXR6Mac - GSXR7ED

I google image searched the word "brothers" and this was the best I could come up with.

Thats is some sick gear you bought! Really like the helmet.

I also got a new helmet from STG a couple days ago, and its true about the fast processing and delivery.
Thanks again, how much do you love that helmet?

STG is awesome! Really good guys that are knowledgable. The new Atem suit is sick. Im actually get a custom heroic suit. But I almost bought the Atem with the neon green/yellow and black!
I'm trying to resist buying that neon yellow Atem myself. Must...... be....... strong.......

#11 ·
Amen, to STG and Jason. Bought a Bell Star Rally that didnt fit, so Jason took it back and gave me the Day of the Dead (SEXXXYYY) AND gave me a great deal on the transition visors. Not to mention only took 2 days to ship to my home! Gotta love their customer support! :cheers

Will be going back for boots here in the near future :fact They will always have my business

#22 ·
Jason rocks. I won't buy from anywhere else but STG, or from anyone else Jason.

Period.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.